Server time: 2017-10-19, 11:07
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest hollopointz

How to i go about deactivation my account?

Question

Guest hollopointz   
Guest hollopointz

Exactly what it says i would like to deactivate my account.

14 answers to this question

Jamesy    0

Exactly what it says i would like to deactivate my account.

I suppose you would have to take it up with an admin? Unless, you can go into your UserCP and do it through there.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

The only way I know to remove and account is to simply not post for a month as a non-donor, or ask an admin to permaban you...

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

This needs to be moved to questions.

Your account will delete itself after 30 days if you do not post over the forums at all within them 30 days.

Although if you'd like to deactivate it now for some strange reason, you'd have to contact an admin here:

http://www.dayzrp.com/showteam.php

If you don't mind me asking, why is this?

Guest hollopointz   
Guest hollopointz

My white list was rejected and i do not with to continue with trying to join this community. Plain and simple i wasted a week waiting to get in to no avail and i do not wish to waste more time with trying to get rejected again.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

My white list was rejected and i do not with to continue with trying to join this community. Plain and simple i wasted a week waiting to get in to no avail and i do not wish to waste more time with trying to get rejected again.

Well then, you do get 3 tries at your application, but if you don't have the dedication to write a relatively short whitelist form, then whatever, do what we said, see you later, or not.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Well a lot of people spent a lot longer than a week on trying to get whitelisted, I waited nearly a month before I got whitelisted. You just have to be patient. You have three chances to get whitelisted, then you get blacklisted.

Mush    2

I honestly feel that this alone isn't a valid reason to terminate your account.

You get three attempts at a whitelist, 3. If you improve your application from the feedback the admins gave you, it'll be accepted. Don't give up on the first hurdle, there is gold at the end.

Burgz    6

Well then leave? You've clearly made this thread knowing somebody would ask why so then you could complain about the whitelist. You must have done something wrong on it, so use the feedback that you received or just leave. Plain and simple.

How about you calm down, don't ask for your account to get removed. Just calm down and wait a few weeks or whatever and try again?

Samaritan    344

You can apply three times, why not read the 'reason you were rejected' then try again. Also if its something you wanted there is no such thing as 'wasting your time' it just you need to redo it.

Guest hollopointz   
Guest hollopointz

I was told that i only partially understand the rules. I am 24 year's old and do not wish to be spoken to like i am an adolescent with no comprehension a basic set of rules. Sorry if i offend you or you feel like i am not dedicated to the cause because i would be a great addition to this community but If they black list you after 3 failed apps. I obviously do not meet the high standard they look for therefore i will not be submitting another app just to be objectified because they feel i do not 100% understand the "RULE'S".

Mush    2

I was told that i only partially understand the rules. I am 24 year's old and do not wish to be spoken to like i am an adolescent with no comprehension a basic set of rules. Sorry if i offend you or you feel like i am not dedicated to the cause because i would be a great addition to this community but If they black list you after 3 failed apps. I obviously do not meet the high standard they look for therefore i will not be submitting another app just to be objectified because they feel i do not 100% understand the "RULE'S".

Simple. Read the rules FULLY and re-write it.

You're not talked to like an adolescent, it's just to the point. Simple. You cannot expect a long winded paragraph on what you need to improve on, the admins have a lot to get through.

Have another go, spend some time on it.