Server time: 2017-08-23, 00:55

Sign in to follow this  
Voedric

Ivan's Radio Messages to the people of Chernarus.

Voedric    28

*Your radio chimes to life, you hear a thick chernarussian accent through a gasmask*

Hello, my fellow survivors.

This is Ivan Kapralov of The Outsiders, i am broadcasting this message over all the public radio frequencies in the whole of chernarus.

Today at the defense of the UEF listening post i saw something today that i never thought id ever see, Enemy clans who just the other day were shooting at each other and arguing about nonsense coming together and helping each other, i saw the CRA, ISOA and BHM all working together to fight these scum council members and it was a sight to see i tell you.

You know, all of us have something in common, the air we breathe, the earth we live on and this beautiful land we call our home. Maybe if we stopped looking at what is different and looked at what is the same we could finally live in peace with one another. If only we all could come together to fight this threat maybe...just maybe no one else would have to die.

That is all, i will be seeing you all

Ivan Kapralov signing out.

*You hear a click and your radio goes silent*

//That was a great event and i enjoyed fighting beside all of you, i give thanks to the staff members and the players who made that all possible.

Bubbles    31

Nicely written! //wish I was there :)

Fozzy    2

That's true, and was quite a sight to see! Really enjoyed that event!

Voedric    28

\\I hope everyone enjoyed reading this, i'll be making tons more role play posts as i continue on my adventure in DayZRP.

Voodoo    371

*Ivan's radio crackles into life*

This is Commander Voodoo of the 501st. I heard your message and have to say you have guts to be saying it.

Truth is there will never be peace between certain factions, everyone fights and everyone dies. I've seen it since Altar and it will never change.

Hope we meet maybe we can talk about our plans including peace. Commander Voodoo signing off

*the radio cuts off*

// it was a good event but we decided to pull out when other members couldn't get online. That and the tank blowing us and everyone else up at the house.

Voedric    28

*Ivan's radio crackles into life*

This is Commander Voodoo of the 501st. I heard your message and have to say you have guts to be saying it.

Truth is there will never be peace between certain factions, everyone fights and everyone dies. I've seen it since Altar and it will never change.

Hope we meet maybe we can talk about our plans including peace. Commander Voodoo signing off

*the radio cuts off*

// it was a good event but we decided to pull out when other members couldn't get online. That and the tank blowing us and everyone else up at the house.

*Voodoo's radio crackles to life*

hmmm...i hope this is the right radio frequency.

You say that there will be no peace, my friend but when i close my eyes i see a land where we all work together and it is beautiful.

*The radio goes silent for a moment then cracks back to life*

I've seen the most sublime acts of kindness and the most vile acts of cruelty, but my dream is to one day change this land and bring us all together to fight one common enemy not each other.

I hope we can meet one day, i've heard many stories of the mighty 501st. Lets hope we'll be meeting with weapons lowered and not aimed.

*Your radio goes silent*

[[The following message is NOT from the council, in spite of what my in-game name might suggest.]]

Magnussen sits on the ground against a tree somewhere deep in the woods. He listens quietly to the radio message that is being broadcasted throughout the country. In his hands he has a picture of a lady smiling at the camera. He looks at it and sighs.

When the broadcast stops he picks up the radio and pushes the switch to broadcast.

"Such collaboration can only be temporary, Mr. Kapralov. Conflicting ambitions will soon return us to the now familiar world of dissension.

Only one can conquer."

He pauses for a second as he turns the picture around in his hand. The words on the back ring in his head.

"In regard to the council, you do not seem to grasp the magnitude of their puissance and your insignificance in comparison. I admire your intentions but they will ultimately be your downfall.

Hope can be a powerful motivator. Do not let it crush you."

Magnussen releases the switch and puts the radio down.

Voedric    28

[[The following message is NOT from the council, in spite of what my in-game name might suggest.]]

Magnussen sits on the ground against a tree somewhere deep in the woods. He listens quietly to the radio message that is being broadcasted throughout the country. In his hands he has a picture of a lady smiling at the camera. He looks at it and sighs.

When the broadcast stops he picks up the radio and pushes the switch to broadcast.

"Such collaboration can only be temporary, Mr. Kapralov. Conflicting ambitions will soon return us to the now familiar world of dissension.

Only one can conquer."

He pauses for a second as he turns the picture around in his hand. The words on the back ring in his head.

"In regard to the council, you do not seem to grasp the magnitude of their puissance and your insignificance in comparison. I admire your intentions but they will ultimately be your downfall.

Hope can be a powerful motivator. Do not let it crush you."

Magnussen releases the switch and puts the radio down.

*Your radio cracks to life*

Yes my friend, i know the council is big and scary.

But human will is stronger then any bullet,tank or chopper.

As long as we all fight together we will win.

*your radio goes silent*

Voedric    28

*radio crackles to life*

"God dammit, how the hell do you listen to music on this thing..."

*radio goes silent*

*Jack's radio cracks to life and he hears a thick chernarussian accent singing*

Every breath you take

Every move you make

Every bond you break

Every step you take

I'll be watching you

Every single day

Every word you say

Every game you play

Every night you stay

I'll be watching you....

*your radio goes silent*

Stagsview    589

*radio crackles to life*

*radio goes silent*

Every breath you take

Every move you make

Every bond you break

Every step you take

I'll be watching you

Every single day

Every word you say

Every game you play

Every night you stay

I'll be watching you....

*your radio goes silent*

Staggs opens up his Radio and tunes in into the open channel after hearing the song and states:

THATS ARE JOB DAMN IT LAD!

*Radio cuts out

Voedric    28

*radio crackles to life*

*radio goes silent*

Every breath you take

Every move you make

Every bond you break

Every step you take

I'll be watching you

Every single day

Every word you say

Every game you play

Every night you stay

I'll be watching you....

*your radio goes silent*

Staggs opens up his Radio and tunes in into the open channel after hearing the song and states:

THATS ARE JOB DAMN IT LAD!

*Radio cuts out

*Your radio cracks to life*

What do you not like my singing or something?

I think it's pretty good.

*Your radio goes silent*

Texas532    0

Norman hears the message over the radio. After listening intently he shuts it off.

I would like peace. Sadly it will never come to this land. Not while resources are scarce and not while idiots are abundant.

Voedric    28

*You hear another open broadcast*

I have heard from many of the people that have listened to me say they don't think that peace will come, but i'm telling you if we keep trying one day the world will be peaceful again.

I don't really remember my life before this, all i have to remember is this piece of paper that my past self wrote it reads

~My name is Ivan Kapralov, i feel as if i am going insane so i must write this so i know who i am. I was born on a little farm near a little town called Krasnastov, My father was a soldier and my mother was just a normal lady i guess. I don't really know too much about my father....he died when i was two the only thing i have left to remember him is his military issued helmet and gas mask. I had two brothers two younger ones named Dmitri and Petr. I'm starting to forget.....~

So even tho i don't really remember how the world was before this, i still can look towards that future and hope that it will be like how i hear the old world from the stories i've been told.

I will get back to you all at a later point, until then stay safe my friends.

*Your radio goes silent*

Sign in to follow this