Server time: 2017-08-18, 01:21

Sign in to follow this  
Michael Peterson

NEW SAFEZONE!

Mishkino is confirmed as new safezone! Group of people from Guba (Me - Michael Peterson, Jerome, Mike, Nicholas, Mac, Krakerman), after 4 hours of searching, finally found the best place to live. Mishkino seems like isolated from non-rp'ers place, surrounded by trees, kept in really beatiful place. What more, it is easy to rp "home claiming", and place is really great, because you can get easily either for military loot (Military Base in Zielonogorsk, Green mountain, South of Kabanino, NW AF) Same as ton of supplies.(Even medical, from jails.)

REMEMBER! MISHKINO IS THE NEW SAFEZONE!

Soop    0

C77E571F0F16A59AE74CAF3F0AA1EC80723194E4

Coming from the man with no pants.

But yeah this place is awesome for survival.

Guest Pony0312   
Guest Pony0312

Jerome aka me, is satisfied with the cage I am living in.

We invite all players to come and visit the place! Some of us, may actually work on a map with marked which house is whom. Anyway, stay safe people! Be aware, that this place protects us only from people from vanilla DayZ, not from DayZRP.

MONK1E    0

Someone should work on a map with the houses labeled with who owns them. I might start on this soon.

kyoto    4

Might come in visit! If I ever play SA, I think I only have 2 hours :P

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

No where is safe.

kyoto    4

No where is safe.

Yeah, that to. I hope you guys are able to keep the bandits away

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

Ya know, I was looking at the player list in-game a couple hours ago and thought to myself, "Wow, this is the largest number of role-players online at one time that I have seen in this server." I was wondering if something was going on with you all - this thread explains it. Congrats on claiming a place. :)

Soop    0

No where is safe.

Yeah, that to. I hope you guys are able to keep the bandits away

There is no reason for anyone to come here unless they are people from the forums so then we know the enemy is coming from within.

Brankor    0

Ah good news so far,

we will visit you today.

Remaining elements of the UN-Mission will go there to check out the area.

Maybe you are interested in trading or maybe in information about other surviver locations, that are confidential so far and never will listened in the forum, due to bad experience with the last safehaven.

I´m looking formard to RP with you in your new area.

Soop    0

I'll be on in a bit so maybe we can hangout a bit

^Cancel that i'm tired gonna go to sleep maybe we can meet there some other day.

Samaritan    249

Well done on the event to find a new 'home', wish I could have been a part of it.

I think it will be a case of being a little nomadic when things get a little bit too dangerous. More patrols and perimeter checks might be needed though. Maybe get a couple of people on overwatch if there are vantage points.

I think the issue will be having the numbers to successfully defend it as people are a little reluctant to go onto SA until the admin tools are sorted.

When I'm next on I will make may way there.

It's the same thing liek with Guba. Nothing is sure. Everyone needs to understand, that bandits will come. Our purpouse, was to actually change Guba, on something more... easy to live in. Guba area simply sucks, due to non-rp'ers attacks, while Mishkino seems like really isolated, and not visited place.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

If you wanted it to be safe, tell those you trust, no one else. I give it a week.

New safezone? Brb let me go get my M4 :troll:

Astycc, what is the purpose of creating safezone, when people don't know about it?

Main reason of creating the event, was the poll, where people decided, that we should mvoe out of Guba, and search for new place. So we did. And as far, as I'm okey with RP bandits, that far I was not okey with KoS bandits. If we will meet organized group, who will KoS us, then it means that it's group from forum. Or even single people, aswell. Random people who are non-rp'ers don't see a single reason in coming here, as there is nothing interesting for them.

Samaritan    249

I've been thinking, how about having a similar 'event' every week where we all move to a new location. It would promote some great RP as it looks like you all had good fun doing it anyway so why not make it a regular occurrence?