Server time: 2017-10-17, 09:19
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Fozzy

Osprey Takedown, My story.

Fozzy    2

On his way to regroup with his battalion, Teo has to pass though no mans land.

Being on the other side of the battle from his team, Teo knows he has to risk being killed to re-unite with them.

While carefully following the treeline for cover and slowly approaching his team, Teo catches a surprise bullet in his right leg.

He stops by a tree where he injects himself with morphine to ease the pain of his walking.

While taking care of his wounds, Teo is greeted by tear gas, forcing him to break his cover.

TkT2pmK.png

In the immersion of his running, Teo spots the scum who has attempted to kill him.

Without hesitation, Teo unloads his gun into him, dropping him down to the gound.

xvXmbfH.jpg

Thinking he is safe, Teo turns around to a surprise bullet to the right hip.

uZUslBL.jpg

After several bullets, the scum falls to the ground, dead.

p7HMrjo.jpg

As Teo is now severely wounded, he backs off where he is greeted by a group of survivors who decide to help Teo out by giving him a transfusion.

Teo is very grateful to the men that helped him out.

iAOroiJ.jpg

Continuing on his way to meet up with his crew, Teo meets up with Amelia Kruger.

Amelia is in a possession of an RPG which was greatly needed as heavy armor was terrorizing the survivors trapped in the listening post.

mLXThwS.jpg

Me, Amelia and some other survivors kept positions and took shots at some council scrubs,

however it wasn't long until we were spotted.

Despite me saying the HMMV was friendly, it wasn't

and resulted into the mowing down of the man next to the tree.

HWwLy4u.jpg

After taking heavy fire from the HMMV, we decided to retaliate.

I managed to get a shot on the gunner, hitting him in his left hand with my M24.

That was our time to get the fuck out of there.

We ran for a treeline, and barely made it out alive.

R0cZqfq.jpg

As the HMMV turns around, getting ready to finish us,

the wounded gunner passes out and drops out of the gunner seat,

forcing the HMMV to retreat and therefore sparing our lives.

lBZW8gh.jpg

Thankfully we are still alive.

At this point we stop in a dense forest where we are greeted by several people. We set up a perimeter while catching our breaths.

We get a transmission of the mortar co-ordinates

while we watch our friends get bombarded with rockets.

Me and Amelia hurry over to find the mortar where we are greeted by

Volki and Frozencaveman22 which were all in to take out the mortar.

i5tyqAM.jpg

The mortar was never found, we assumed it was never there.

We carried on through the dense forest where we found many corpses

that were here to fight and destroy the council.

Seems like it didn't end up well for them.

We come across a huge group of people when the council little bird

is downed infront of our eyes. The pilot, slowly crawls out of the wreck where he is welcomed by flying bullets.

That should teach him.

JmJ4PHx.jpg

CRA, BHM, OUTSIDERS, OUTLAWS, VOLKI, ISOA, SDS, EXILES and others. All showed that they can work together and make great teams, which shows that with a little communication, we can all be friends and unite to take out the greater evil.

niSgVco.jpg

Shortly after, Teo and Amelia were separated from the group. Everything got quiet and we decided to get closer as the fog was setting in. We met a few Outsiders who asked for my medical assistance. Shortly after, we were interrupted by one of the scums.

bBWyVZq.jpg

Hearing his faint voice, I take cover and spot the scum. He was out to get me.

kOpcHKS.jpg

Scum don't deserve to live.

wJH2feR.jpg

At the sound of gunshots the KA-60 helicopter flew over and saw their dead comrade laying on the floor at our feet. This is when rockets started flying in, almost killing us.

rAMqamU.jpg

The survivors regrouping at Prud lake after an amazing event!

ZUK1wUG.png

Firstly, I would like to thank Tomeran and the rest of the staff for this AMAZING event. It was so much fun, and throughout the event everyone in teamspeak was emphasizing at how fun this event was. Which let's be honest it was truly amazing and awesome.

This community is truly something special and I am soooooooooo glad that I have the opportunity to be part of it. Thank you so much to Amelia for having great role-play and staying alive throughout the event. Thank you to everyone that helped me and role-played in that event. Thank you to all the people that took part in it and forgot about being enemies and had fun together.

This was a truly great experience and I hope this happens more often.

I am so glad to be part of such an awesome community.

Thanks for everything.

-Fozzy

Glad you enjoyed it! I know I had one hell of a time flying around pulling my silly stuff. Hunting for people in the forest from above was great as well.

Moose    7

Ah this was so fun, Teo! Also you took my new favourite picture of me!

R0cZqfq.jpg

Fozzy    2

Ah this was so fun, Teo! Also you took my new favourite picture of me!

-img-

Yeah that picture looks so awesome with the HMMV in the background!

Major Tom    88

I believe BHM ran in to you way at the start, in the north trees. You ran with us for a short minute before we split off. We were whistling to eachother so we could regroup, lol!

Very nice gun you have there btw. You're very lucky to have survived the event and kept it. I sadly died, and lost my M249 SAW. Sad times.

EDIT: And awesome pictures too! Really capture the event well.

kyoto    4

I believe BHM ran in to you way at the start, in the north trees. You ran with us for a short minute before we split off. We were whistling to eachother so we could regroup, lol!

Very nice gun you have there btw. You're very lucky to have survived the event and kept it. I sadly died, and lost my M249 SAW. Sad times.

Luke actually got your gun I believe :D. I was with some BHM in the tree line as well it was quite fun not killing each other for once.

Fozzy    2

Thanks man, yes we did run into eachother, was quite nice. Had a good laugh at the whistling :P "You reckon that a requirement for the application is being able to whistle?"

Sad to hear about losing your saw man, has to be one of my favorite weapons! Pretty sure there were plenty of good weapons around? IDK. Personally I didn't loot anything since I have these beautiful weapons. That MK16 is becoming one of my favorites very quickly! Was nice to fight with some of your men, so thanks a lot for that :P

The pictures are actually part of a really long video, just the frame rate is pretty choppy so I just took screenshots from the video.

Glad you enjoyed!

EDIT: The most tense moment had to be the start where I was assaulted by 2 people within the first 3 minutes of the event.

Septimus    23

You forgot to mention SDS and Seržant Volkovich in some of your pictures. Haha, good job on capturing these good pictures none the less. It's a shame we got separated but the main group which consisted of BHM, SDS, ISOA, EXILES, CRA, eventually all got separated in the northern direction. It was a fun time though.

kyoto    4

You forgot to mention SDS and Serhantz Volkovich in some of your pictures. Haha, good job on capturing these good pictures none the less. It's a shame we got separated but the main group which consisted of BHM, SDS, ISOA, EXILES, CRA, eventually all got separated in the northern direction. It was a fun time though.

I think I was the only one who was alone during the whole thing. Until Luke came and revived me from all the heli shots I took.

Fozzy    2

You forgot to mention SDS and Seržant Volkovich in some of your pictures. Haha, good job on capturing these good pictures none the less. It's a shame we got separated but the main group which consisted of BHM, SDS, ISOA, EXILES, CRA, eventually all got separated in the northern direction. It was a fun time though.

There, edited. I might of forgot something. Who is this Volkovich you speak of?

Fozzy    2

Really Enjoyed Reading and Looking at the Screenshots good job.

Thanks dude, glad you enjoyed!

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Really enjoyed that read, great action shots, would love to see more from others' point of view.

Semiazas    0

Great order and descriptions for the pictures, I love being able to catch the PoV of another survivor so accurately.

Side Note: Thinking of taking screenshots while a Council grunt is right in front of you and shooting at you must've taken some guts, you have all my Internet points for that :troll:

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Really nice Fozzy, great pictures.

Keep up the good work! :)

Fozzy    2

Great order and descriptions for the pictures, I love being able to catch the PoV of another survivor so accurately.

Side Note: Thinking of taking screenshots while a Council grunt is right in front of you and shooting at you must've taken some guts, you have all my Internet points for that :troll:

As I said the pictures were taken from a video I recorded :P

Semiazas    0

*derps*

Note to Self: Next time, do not start from the pictures, read the god damn beginning of the thread :troll:

Fozzy    2

Very nice story and pictures. Is it re-created or were these pictures live during the event?

Live :) it is screenshots from a long video I recorded during the whole thing :) Glad you enjoyed!

GingerHippo    4

Very nice story and pictures. Is it re-created or were these pictures live during the event?

Live :) it is screenshots from a long video I recorded during the whole thing :) Glad you enjoyed!

Very nice job. Wish I could have been on the other side, attacking the civilians. Hopefully admins give me a chance for the next event ;)

Fozzy    2

Very nice job. Wish I could have been on the other side, attacking the civilians. Hopefully admins give me a chance for the next event ;)

LAAAAAAAAAAAME. Council scrubs.

Fozzy    2

Good Thread Fozzy.

Would have my own but I died too much.

Can't wait for future council events.

Thanks Oldman. Stop dying ffs, you always die falling off roofs and stuff.

kyoto    4

Good Thread Fozzy.

We were doing a vid yesterday and he got killed by my back blast. He's the most unlucky person out there.

Fozzy    2

Good Thread Fozzy.

We were doing a vid yesterday and he got killed by my back blast. He's the most unlucky person out there.

Typical Old Man *facepalms*

Sign in to follow this