Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:23

Sign in to follow this  
Siren Stone

Hello all

Siren Stone    0

So... I guess I should first say hello. Ive been a bit leery about joining DayZRP for a few months now, though finally decided to take the leap as for I don't believe i'll have to deal with Bambi campers here.

I'll first start off with getting 1 very important and sometimes demeaning subject out of the way... I am a Female, age 25. I sound like a 13 year old over the net / phone and get a lot of grief because of it before people get to know me. I play video games and have a deep love of text based as well as tabletop (DnD) Role Play. Ive only ever Role Played in voice with my friends around a table so I'm not completely but only somewhat new to this sort of thing.

I also must admit that I'm not the greatest Survivor and am only good at killing Zeds at range. I tend to freak out a bit when they get right on me and start spraying bullets at them. :( I am however quite good at head-shots from short to long ranges with a weapon that otherwise wouldn't be used for sniping. I tend to get most of my Zed kills via head-shots and favor STANAG SD type weapons, specifically the Holo and CCO type rifles.

I'm not the best scavenger during the day given that zeds can see forevar in the daylight, though if I manage to get my hands on a pair of NVG's and a sizable backpack, then i'll take on Cherno at night any day. :P

Given my love for racing games such as Need For Speed and driving in general (I deliver pizzas for a living) I would have no issue being some groups wheel man, or wheel woman in my case. I am also quite good at flying choppers though have only just recently began experimenting with unassisted landings, I usually have to use auto hover for them, oh, and never, EVAR give me the keys to a little bird... because it will be dead before I make altitude. I think I have a little bird curse or something.

Anyway, I hope I will meet and get to know the lot of you in due time as well as make friends and enemies (inRP) alike.

See you in the apocalypse. Good hunting.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Welcome to the community any questions feel free to ask Here to help:)

Slute    1

Long intro, not the simple Hello :P

Welcome to the server!

If you have any questions feel free to PM Me

Samaritan    246

Hello and welcome to the community. Some of the best RP'ers on here use text rather than voice to communicate so its not a problem if you prefer to do it this way.

Having a character who is not a 'super soldier' is a breath of fresh air so I wouldn't worry about having 'faults' as this makes you more unique.

Get yourself involved in the forums and dip your toe in the 'roleplay' threads as this is a good area to develop your character even when you are not playing on a server. Observe, listen and ask for advice to advance your roleplay and your characters.

Zombies on the servers are around 10x as strong as normal so they pose a real threat.

Best of luck with your adventures.

(Please make sure you post on another thread or you may be deleted as there is a months time limit on this, the joining/leaving thread does not count to your post count)

Ironicman    7

Ghuten tag!

Welcome here!

Stanag SD weapons are rare as hell.

Zombies are super strong compared to normal dayz.

NVG's are almost non existant.

annndd drop your weapons 10 sec to comply or you diiiiee~!

Lol anyway have fun and stick to the forums cause its intersting here.

#inb4Page4

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

Hello and welcome! :)