Server time: 2017-08-23, 15:53

Sign in to follow this  
Krackerman

Best medium range weapon

Krackerman    17

Ok - I got a fireaxe for zombie removal - a magnum for short-range bandito protection - but whats best for the medium - M4 for load capacity or SKS for larger round???

Krackerman    17

Hmmmm yeah - was carrying an SKS in the hand and an M4 on the back - think I'll ditch the sks - it's too noisy anyway...

BeastMade    0

Hmmmm yeah - was carrying an SKS in the hand and an M4 on the back - think I'll ditch the sks - it's too noisy anyway...

wait how?

Krackerman    17

How it's so noisy or how one in the hand and one on the back? if the latter you just right click and gun and take it into the hand - means you srop it when you drink or each but just pick it back up... it's easy...

*eat ... not each... sheesh

Menleader    0

How do you guys think about the the mosin then? Good or bad? becouse it is not always accurate for me (its probely ruined :P). But.. the scopes are pretty amazing?

Dilan    0

i really like the m14 for medium range ggo scoop good acuracy but i dont know if its in the mod i just joind :D

Brankor    0

I prefer the M4 with ACOG and the reddot for in house or urban movements. So for me M4 is the best medium range weapon and allrounder, but needs some modifications to be useful.

My wife loves her Mosin & long range scope, because she prefers to stay on distance and provides "sniper" cover. But this is more a long range aspect.

I think the M4 is too inaccurate. I prefer Mosin and Magnum. I havent used the M4 in ages though, maybe it has gotten better? Havent really gotten to try other weapons on people. The thing with the mosin is, you can just take off the sights, to fit your combat situation :D

Tomeran    3

MK-17, hands down.

Good at medium range and long range. No recoil, good damage, semi and even full auto, good magazine capacity, usually good optics. Hell its even fairly good at close ranges, as its full auto capabilities makes it a working "makeshift" close quarters rifle.

Best damned gun in Arma2, hands down. Except for the Namalsk railgun.

Krackerman    17

Yeah - needs to be a weapon actually implemented in SA atm... the M4 is pretty good if you get pristine sights - even the iron ones are good. Lacks stopping power though against bandits and that's the big problem at the moment tbh

Fozzy    2

I love the mosin scoped. I currently have a pristine scope for it so it shoots very accurately :) I like to keep my distance in standalone as the combat is a bit choppy at the moment in my opinion.