Server time: 2017-10-22, 13:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
darkdrewlord

Keep getting kicked

Question

Was enjoying some very nice rp with a person I stumbled across in S1 but then for some reason I got kicked. This has happened for the 3rd time and I'm wondering how I can get it to stop?

8 answers to this question

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Kick message? If not get a friend to tell you what it says in the bottom right corner when you get kicked, it should be in red text,

Fozzy    2

Look for similar threads. This has been answered several times. Good luck Jon. Also I can confirm that you are getting kicked for corrupt files. I've seen you in-game get kicked a dosen times.

Kick message? If not get a friend to tell you what it says in the bottom right corner when you get kicked, it should be in red text,

Yes, I get a kicked message.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Well, mind if you tell us what it is? No one can help if we are blind to what your problem actually is.

Well, mind if you tell us what it is? No one can help if we are blind to what your problem actually is.

I think I got the problem fixed. Fozzy mentioned that I have corrupt files, I'll just use dayz commander and fix it :)

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I think I got the problem fixed. Fozzy mentioned that I have corrupt files, I'll just use dayz commander and fix it :)

Corrupt files require you to delete them in your @DayZRP folder, then re-install them with the Launcher, or verify your game cache integrity.

Krimbo    0

Marking this thread as 'Solved' since the OP said it's fixed. Glad your problems solved :)