No traveller returns, puzzles the will

And makes us rather bear those ills we have

Than fly to others that we know not of?

Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;

And thus the native hue of resolution

Is sicklied o’er with the pale cast of thought,

And enterprises of great pith and moment

With this regard their currents turn awry,

And lose the name of action.–Soft you now!

The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons

Be all my sins remember’d.

Anyway...A lot of you will probably know who JBG are. I created it not too long ago. In my opinion it was rather successful and me and the other members thoroughly enjoyed it. We also know the large majority of the people we roleplayed with in game also enjoyed it, though there were a few that did not like us. This led to lots of OOC hate, thus bringing the clan to a close as it just was not worth the hassle and was creating lots of problems.

Since then me and the other members have joined other clans and created clans but its just not the same. I and the other members miss JBG greatly and would like to bring it back, though we are well aware of the fact that certain community members did not like the clan and probably dont want to see it return.

So I would like to hear your opinions and please vote in the poll. We do not wish to bring the clan back if its not wanted.

I must ask responses are well thought out and serious. Any posts intended to create arguments with no purpose or too flame will be reported.

Thank you for your time.

Connor/Neom.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I liked the idea of JBG, but the way it was played portrayed it in a bad way, I think if you did come back, I would try to take feedback better (like now) and also try to be less 100% bandit, even if you were bandits 90% of the time, it would be better than last time, good luck with whatever endeavour you partake in Connor.

Alan Woods    3

If you refresh the idea with new characters and a different approach of roleplay(keeping your main roleplay intact) then I would like to see this back!

Herr    0

Alright, first off, if it were up to me, I'd let it die, but that's your decision. Here's a few suggestions;

-First, instead of focusing your efforts on crushing a certain force, like when you guys fought FM. Please don't go overboard with attacks on camps.

-Try choose high traffic routes and stick to hijacking vehicles and do some RP around that area.

-This may not work for you guys, but what we tried to do in I.R.F was permadeath our characters. If we saw the death to be worthy of a permdeath.

Anyway, I might have some stuff to add at a later date, but otherwise, good luck.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

-First, instead of focusing your efforts on crushing a certain force, like when you guys fought FM. Please don't go overboard with attacks on camps.

Just to add, we only attacked FM camp once, i think that was something we were criticized for doing even though we only ever did it once, not sure where people got the assumption that we constantly attacked it from. :)

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

I didn't quite understand the question, so I voted no.

Terra    1449

If it would be roleplayed as the Backround said at first, then yes. If you go full Bandit, maybe consider to change the backround story so people dont get confused.

(I voted NO for the Backround as it was. It would be YES if it would change to full bandit as you roleplayed it in the first place)

Herr    0

Just to add, we only attacked FM camp once, i think that was something we were criticized for doing even though we only ever did it once, not sure where people got the assumption that we constantly attacked it from. :)

You were criticized for a good reason, I am simply giving feedback. I also never said you constantly attacked, I just said you focused on them, which may not be true, but all I saw was you guys getting criticized for that.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

If it would be roleplayed as the Backround said at first, then yes. If you go full Bandit, maybe consider to change the backround story so people dont get confused. I voted No (for the Backround as it was, it would be yes if it would change to full bandit as you roleplayed it)

the back story will be changed as many of us perma are charos and we have been talking about a slightly less bandit based roleplay maybe semi bandit. but the back story will change

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

I didn't quite understand the question, so I voted no.

The question is should JBG return. Yes or No. Please provide your reasoning too.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

You were criticized for a good reason, I am simply giving feedback. I also never said you constantly attacked, I just said you focused on them, which may not be true, but all I saw was you guys getting criticized for that.

Yeah i understand that, I was not saying YOU were criticizing us for that it was just something we got falsely accused of often.

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

No sense for me a western group from the past randomly appearing in Chernarus

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

huh? We were not a western group nor from the past I believe...

Guest neom   
Guest neom

-snip- biddy got dis

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

-snip-

I saw this post, but snipping it since you did, something that I saw as a problem with JBG in the past is that they wouldn't take feedback, and posts like that reinstated my past view of you, please don't be the way that you used to be, I saw this thread as quite a large stepping stone for the progress of the clan, don't trip yourself up by doing stuff like that!

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

-snip-

I saw this post, but snipping it since you did, something that I saw as a problem with JBG in the past is that they wouldn't take feedback, and posts like that reinstated my past view of you, please don't be the way that you used to be, I saw this thread as quite a large stepping stone for the progress of the clan, don't trip yourself up by doing stuff like that!

The post was not feedback though, myself and Neom were correcting him. but thanks for the feedback :D

Fozzy    2

In my opinion? Yes. From the start to finish, JBG were the type of people to avoid. They were the ones that if you met them in game they were unpredictable. I didn't have any bandit encounters with you guys and actually had a friendly encounter where me and your member teamed up to defeat others.

This proved to me, that in the right circumstances JBG weren't always bandits.

Now for the free medics, IDK why you terrorized them. Maybe it it was just for roleplaying acts, or because majority of the epoch server were set up at pobeda so you were looking for action? IDK, but in my opinion it was role-played out very well.

I was very impressed with the role-play of every member I met and I complimented you on it several times. I was given a very good RP by being a spy for the JBG.

Apart from your hostility, which may have been a bit much at the time, JBG in my eyes were a very very unique clan and the members definitely role played it out very well especially the accents.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

-snip-

That is not feedback though. At all. JBG was not a western group. From the past? Little bit open, could do with more specifics. Posting short one line sentences that are incorrect does nothing for us and just aggravates us as seen with Neoms post that he snipped upon evaluation.

A lot of people were miss informed about JBG and make judgement too quick when they dont even know what really happened.

As for never taking feedback, well we never really got any, it was all just hatred really (this is from when I joined anyway as i was a late comer).

Guest neom   
Guest neom

-snip-

ummmmmmmmm................................ what feedback are you talking about prior to this thread we didnt get any feed back so I dont know what you are talking about, if you look in the JBG thread it comes across more of people ooc hate towards our self's and not feedback, biddy already covered this we are not a western clan never were never will be, as for feedback I am all for it hense why I made this thread after speaking to the guys we wanted the community feedback. as for your negative attitude and one up man ship towards myself this is the last time I will tell you to stop before I ask a member of staff to get involed as you seem to have had a problem with myself since I removed you from nrf, stop as I grow tired of your attitude towards myself, if you wish to talk or give me feedback in a non negative way pm stop doing it on the forums

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

-snip-

That is not feedback though. At all. JBG was not a western group. From the past? Little bit open, could do with more specifics. Posting short one line sentences that are incorrect does nothing for us and just aggravates us as seen with Neoms post that he snipped upon evaluation.

A lot of people were miss informed about JBG and make judgement too quick when they dont even know what really happened.

As for never taking feedback, well we never really got any, it was all just hatred really (this is from when I joined anyway as i was a late comer).

Don't take this in the wrong way, but everytime I saw someone suggest something, one of the leaders seemed to just kick them back down and sort of say "No" in a more eloquent way. I will stop posting here now, I feel like I have said enough.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

[Don't take this in the wrong way, but everytime I saw someone suggest something, one of the leaders seemed to just kick them back down and sort of say "No" in a more eloquent way. I will stop posting here now, I feel like I have said enough.

Can I ask you post once more, or even PM me. Would you mind directing me to the location of this/these suggestions. I am not remembering any, nor can I find any.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

[Don't take this in the wrong way, but everytime I saw someone suggest something, one of the leaders seemed to just kick them back down and sort of say "No" in a more eloquent way. I will stop posting here now, I feel like I have said enough.

Can I ask you post once more, or even PM me. Would you mind directing me to the location of this/these suggestions. I am not remembering any, nor can I find any.

I can only remember people even asking questions about the clan, or giving maybe a negative view, but then Connor, as he just did with my post, would say "stop being negative" or "you are being negative, pm me if you want to be mad" or something along those lines. I may not be able to provide solid proof, but through personal experience, I believe Connor, should take feedback as less personal.

I can only remember people even asking questions about the clan, or giving maybe a negative view, but then Connor, as he just did with my post, would say "stop being negative" or "you are being negative, pm me if you want to be mad" or something along those lines. I may not be able to provide solid proof, but through personal experience, I believe Connor, should take feedback as less personal.

why you have to be mad?