Sign in to follow this  
Lee9916

Whitelist Time?

Question

7 answers to this question

Mush    2

Any time.

I was excepted in under 10 hours.

It depends on your position in the queue, find the queue at this page on the bottom.

Your position is created by taking into account the money you've donated to the server and the quantity of characters in your application.

You can find out more on this guide too.

This should also be in the questions forum.

Your answer can also be found in the FAQ...

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your rank, your forum activity, admin activity, size of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple weeks.

Samaritan    347

'How long is a piece of string' basically you cannot answer either.

It all depends on how detailed you application was (longer/more detailed the application the higher up the queue you get, and when the Admins get chance to read through it. The word of the day is "patience", they will get to review it but it might take a few days to a week I should think (maybe longer). It all depends where you are in the queue.

One way to be bumped up the queue is to donate, as these get priority.

Anyway, welcome to the community and best of luck with your application.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Quoting FAQ:

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your rank, your forum activity, admin activity, size of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple weeks.

The FAQ is really helpful for new players, use it, it can help you without having to post a question asked 1,000 times!

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

This should also be moved to the questions section and marked as solved by a staff member, enjoy your stay here Lee, and I am glad your question was solved hastily. Good luck with the whitelist! :D