Server time: 2017-08-22, 05:30

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lukeas

Getting kicked all the time

Question

Guest Lukeas   
Guest Lukeas

So it been along time since I played dayzrp every time I join now I get kicked not sure what to do someone plz help

23 answers to this question

Guest Lukeas   
Guest Lukeas

Is there any kick message?

no nothing comes up

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

So what happens? Does ArmA close or does it say "Kicked from the game" when you get kicked?

Guest Lukeas   
Guest Lukeas

I can get on to s2 but it just get stuck on set up complete plz wait. and then i get kicked again.

So what happens? Does ArmA close or does it say "Kicked from the game" when you get kicked?

it just say you been kicked

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I can get on to s2 but it just get stuck on set up complete plz wait.

Righty ho, do you have a friend that can tell you what message comes up when you get kicked? It should come up in red text in the corner, with your name and the reason you were kicked.

It sounds to me like a signature check error, but let me know and I can resolve it in confidence, I am sure.

Yep, it seems like the signature sh*t.

Guest Lukeas   
Guest Lukeas

Righty ho, do you have a friend that can tell you what message comes up when you get kicked? It should come up in red text in the corner, with your name and the reason you were kicked.

It sounds to me like a signature check error, but let me know and I can resolve it in confidence, I am sure.

nah all my mates have left the server

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

nah all my mates have left the server

Hmmm, could you get someone who is online to look, maybe someone who isn't even a friend, it will help me solve the problem a lot faster, unless staff can see it? But I don't think they can show disconnect logs for troubleshooting.

Rolle    2456

17:29:42 Player Lukeas Sarin: Wrong signature for file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\pmc\addons\video_pmc.pbo

Steam -> recheck files

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Lukeas, with that error, I would say what Rolle put, simply go to Steam, right click on ArmA 2 OA, click properties, go across the tabs, then click "Local Files" and then click Verify integrity of game cache, this should fix it!

Guest Lukeas   
Guest Lukeas

Lukeas, with that error, I would say what Rolle put, simply go to Steam, right click on ArmA 2 OA, click properties, go across the tabs, then click "Local Files" and then click Verify integrity of game cache, this should fix it!

So when i try and open Arma 2 OA it says addon dayz_anim requires addon CA_communityproject_E If I click ok it just shit the game down.

Rolle    2456

So when i try and open Arma 2 OA it says addon dayz_anim requires addon CA_communityproject_E If I click ok it just shit the game down.

You're not launching the game using the beta executable or you haven't installed the beta patch properly.

Guest Lukeas   
Guest Lukeas

So I tryed to reinstall the beta patch when it close to done it says wrong cd key.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

So I tryed to reinstall the beta patch when it close to done it says wrong cd key.

That doesn't matter, it is a common error for an ArmA 2 OA expansion that isn't needed, so it should be fine. The error doesn't really mean anything.

Guest Lukeas   
Guest Lukeas

Im still getting kicked tho :(

Rolle    2456

That doesn't matter, it is a common error for an ArmA 2 OA expansion that isn't needed, so it should be fine. The error doesn't really mean anything.

It's quite the opposite, you can't install the beta patch without a valid key in the registry.

I had the same problem when I re.checked my files using Steam, for some reason it wiped my keys from registry and I was forces to reinstall the whole thing again.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

It's quite the opposite, you can't install the beta patch without a valid key in the registry.

I had the same problem when I re.checked my files using Steam, for some reason it wiped my keys from registry and I was forces to reinstall the whole thing again.

Hmmm, I used to get that error, and it didn't affect anything with my installs, weird.

EDIT: After looking at alternate sources, I got the same as what I said, not too sure what to think about it.

Guest Lukeas   
Guest Lukeas

So reinstall arma 2 OA and i still get kicked form the game.

Kravock    1

Run Arma 2, Arma 2 OA and each expansion seperately before trying to load it with any mods.

Jonny    0

I ran into the very same problem. The file is present in the folder "Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\expansion\addons". I copied it into "Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\Addons" and it seems to have fixed it.

Glenn    10

I get kicked of once in a while, no messages just random 'You are kicked from the game'.

NO, NOT LUKEAS :( Well, I guess this can be counted as solved?

/thread