Server time: 2017-08-18, 20:09

Sign in to follow this  
Jonesy

DayZRP - Hostage situation!

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Hey Jonesy, maybe you should create a media thread? You could make it look all fancy and post all of your cool videos there, just a suggestion to stop creating a ton of different threads, as I really enjoy your videos, will definitely watch the whole of this when I have time later.

Jonesy    0

Hey Jonesy, maybe you should create a media thread? You could make it look all fancy and post all of your cool videos there, just a suggestion to stop creating a ton of different threads, as I really enjoy your videos, will definitely watch the whole of this when I have time later.

I think I did make one a while back, but yeah - I think i'll make a new one. Thanks for the advice ;)

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I think I did make one a while back, but yeah - I think i'll make a new one. Thanks for the advice ;)

If you need any titles making for the thread, I will be happy to help, well, graphics like headers etc. Just PM if you want any :D

Jonesy    0

inb4 people ocmment on your use of third person. :P

Lol, I just make use of everything available to me. Haters gonna' hate though ;)

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Woke up in the shed at Lake Prud to lots of shouting!

Thanks to CRA, UKSF and everyone else involved for their role-play displayed during the video!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=902k28UMyFM

Can't believe I died to you swinging that hatchet at me, haha. :(

Jonesy    0

I know lol. Was you low on blood or something? You died rather quick, not sure if you took a few friendly shots from the guy behind you or not?

JonesY why????????????????????? I tried to kill them before they got to you but no luck.

As soon as they said they were going to kill the hostages and that door opened, I had no choice but to go for it :(

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I know lol. Was you low on blood or something? You died rather quick, not sure if you took a few friendly shots from the guy behind you or not?

JonesY why????????????????????? I tried to kill them before they got to you but no luck.

As soon as they said they were going to kill the hostages and that door opened, I had no choice but to go for it :(

The hatchet is a one hit kill. :)

Jonesy    0

The hatchet is a one hit kill. :)

Learn something new every day.

alexnedea    0

Awww man. I shouldn't have missed the last guy. You would have all survived :(. Luckily some of you survived :). I was the SVD guy btw :P