Civilian Planes (Edited)

Add More Civilian Planes?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Add More Civilian Planes?

• Yes, More Planes.
    • No, I'm afraid of heights.

Frozen    45

Civilian Planes

Alright sorry for the confusing thread but I am doing it over again with a different plane or shall I say planes.

First up the Mauler M7. (This version has no skis on it so don't worry)

4-usec__arma2_m7_1.jpg

Small civilian plane, from what I know it isn't buggy like the other small ones.

Download Link

Second up the Wings of Russia - AN-2 AMA.

4-an_pack_ama.jpg

A flying company in Chernarus ?

Download Link

Third up the Wings of Russia - AN-2 Aeroflot.

4-an_pack_aeroflot.jpg

Another flying company in Chernarus I assume.

Download Link

Fourth and last Wings of Russia - An-2 Emergency.

4-an_pack_emergency.jpg

An emergency AN-2 plane, probably was used to fly long distances to pick up people in areas with no possible treatment to be taken back to the more civilized Chenrarus who knows.

Download Link

Thanks for reading leave some feedback and also use the poll !

Rolle    2474

I liked how Cessnas jumped around on Epoch and then flipped and killed people. Dax had the video I think :D

Frozen    45

I liked how Cessnas jumped around on Epoch and then flipped and killed people. Dax had the video I think :D

Sh... It's fine put that under the rug !

Keep in mind PLANES !

Sidewinder    1

This would actually be located, think about the amount of tours of the air that would of taken place and competing companies would have different aircraft.

The Cessna is perfect.

BeastMade    0

I like this idea. i think we need to get civilian plane as we have already 4 military choppers

and maybe get rid of some choppers? :D

Sidewinder    1

I like this idea. i think we need to get civilian plane as we have already 4 military choppers

and maybe get rid of some choppers? :D

The sky tank... MI-17

Tamaster92    14

I would love to have another plane but that cessna is not it. The ones which work are buggy as hell and glitch out, and some of them also create massive lag issues.

I will try and find the other small plane I saw a while back and post it here.

Frozen    45

I would love to have another plane but that cessna is not it. The ones which work are buggy as hell and glitch out, and some of them also create massive lag issues.

I will try and find the other small plane I saw a while back and post it here.

please link me the link :P I will switch stuff around !

-Snip

Also.. OVER 9000 POSTS

Species    246

Yah the Cessna as stated is to damn buggy, maybe the light planes instead?

Houlton    3

[video=youtube]

As you can see they like to get a little frisky with whatever is around....

kladetto    0

I saw someone get murdered in cold blood by one once.. There was blood everywhere. No thanks. I still have nightmares.

Frozen    45

Changed stuff please look and reconsider !

Apfelsator    2

I like to see more civilian planes as they would make more sense to still be operational then helicopters would...and since we have choppers, why not have planes?

An Antonow is always nice to see and fly, the short landing/starting space it needs is very nice to use it even without the airfields.(take a look here maybe?)

The M7 is also nice to fly, it needs a bit more space to start but the one major problem with it is, it is jumping around like the cessna does sadly.

At least if they didn't change anything since last year.

I remember when i was flying the M7 back on Taviana and everytime after the server restart it was jumping around like a low-rider car.

Maybe that should be look at before adding it.

I miss my cessna :'( 3

I think this would be a great idea :D

Alan Woods    3

Those AN versions would be nice to see!

If there would be 2 plane spawns(one at NW an one at NE) it would be nice to see the AMA one in one place and the energy one in the other one...

personally no thanks, the fact we have planes and helicopters still does not work in my mind, I think that after the outbreak all plane and helicopters would have been the first things people used to try and escape the infection.

Please don't hate its simply the way I look at it.

so I'm going with No.

personally no thanks, the fact we have planes and helicopters still does not work in my mind, I think that after the outbreak all plane and helicopters would have been the first things people used to try and escape the infection.

so I'm going with No.

They are a lot of the planes in the world... Plus you could say that for how many guns they are in Dayzrp. they would be way less. Why not less guns as well :L... fact off the matter is the more real it is less fun they is. the less RP they is.

so I'm going with No.

They are a lot of the planes in the world... Plus you could say that for how many guns they are in Dayzrp. they would be way less. Why not less guns as well :L... fact off the matter is the more real it is less fun they is. the less RP they is.

guns I can understand due to military occupation during the outbreak, and personal fire arms being use by farmers and enforcement officer, how ever I still have to disagree with more plains. 1 or 2 military helicopters at most, those would have been more for transporting troops in and around also S&R missions

so I'm going with No.

guns I can understand due to military occupation during the outbreak, and personal fire arms being use by farmers and enforcement officer, how ever I still have to disagree with more plains. 1 or 2 military helicopters at most, those would have been more for transporting troops in and around also S&R missions

Thing is the outbreak has been going on for a long time now 2 yrs. so ammo would be very low which its not

Apfelsator    2

so I'm going with No.

With that argument it would make much more sense to have more planes around then helicopters afte all this time. I mean, planes have to be maintained as well as choppers but choppers are much more complicated to keep them running as an antonow is, for example.

It would be more realistic if plane where flying about more often maybe 2 helis 5 planes of different types ?

Frozen    45

It would be more realistic if plane where flying about more often maybe 2 helis 5 planes of different types ?

Yes you would assume Chernarus has many biplanes, obviously it isn't doing great on economy so they buy cheap transport planed !