Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:45

Sign in to follow this  
Guest neom

Exploit

Question

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Is parking a heli on top of a building that no one can get to a exploit as I have seen it once or twice in the last week and dont know if its aloud or if I should bring to the notice of the admins team I do have pics and will send them to the admins as do other member's of BR so if a admin says its a exploit we can send them the pics

5 answers to this question

Mush    2

I'd say so, in a real life situation, you'd be able to get ladders and get it, but you cannot do that here.

Rolle    2456

Is parking a heli on top of a building that no one can get to a exploit as I have seen it once or twice in the last week and dont know if its aloud or if I should bring to the notice of the admins team I do have pics and will send them to the admins as do other member's of BR so if a admin says its a exploit we can send them the pics

No, it is not an exploit to land or park a helicopter on roofs or towers. However, keep in mind that server restarts often destroy helicopters parked there if they are not positioned properly.

Additionally, it is an exploit to build staircases out of fireplaces or any other non-legit ways to climb the tower or roof.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

well i guess this can be closed as the big man himself has says its not

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

-snip-

onion too fast 4 me