Server time: 2017-08-17, 13:49

Sign in to follow this  
Voedric

New Keyboard

Voedric    28

I'm looking for a new keyboard since mine is getting a big old and worn down. I looked at this one http://tinyurl.com/mgomg26 it looks pretty good but id like to get your opinions on it and any suggestions you guys have for good keyboards.

i have the microsoft sidewinder, it has always done well nad has multiple configurations for keybindings

kody311    3

Gross mechanical...lol jk I have the Razer DeathStalker Expert Gaming Keyboard and I love it! Its nice on my wrists the buttons are easy to get to, and you don't get that sound with a mechanical keyboard. Also its a lot cheeper than the one you are looking at.

Voedric    28

Gross mechanical...lol jk I have the Razer DeathStalker Expert Gaming Keyboard and I love it! Its nice on my wrists the buttons are easy to get to, and you don't get that sound with a mechanical keyboard. Also its a lot cheeper than the one you are looking at.

I have the normal deathstalker atm, purchased it a couple years ago.

kody311    3

The one I have is really nice! I had a mechanical one and I hated the noise it made! But thats just me! Its really up to.

Voedric    28

The one I have is really nice! I had a mechanical one and I hated the noise it made! But thats just me! Its really up to.

The one i have has been great and has served its purpose well but i think its time to move on.

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Cyborg-V7-keyboard-competition-600x337.jpg

i always recommend my own keyboard.

I LOVE IT

A pretty nice keyboard indeed!But i deslike the bottom side of it.:P

Red    137

Cyborg-V7-keyboard-competition-600x337.jpg

i always recommend my own keyboard.

I LOVE IT

A pretty nice keyboard indeed!But i deslike the bottom side of it.:P

you can take it off, if you don't like it. I do that every now and then.