Server time: 2017-08-21, 01:03

Sign in to follow this  
ShadowDrakgon

Horizon

Introduction - Bandits, Bullets, Trees

Black Forest - 12/3/14

Snow lay thick on the forest floor as I rode through the forest surrounded by bandits, tress, and complete darkness. Bullets whipped past my horse and I hitting the trees around us as Callus galloped effortlessly going deeper and deeper into the forest, I looked down at my blood covered clothes and removed my hand from a bullet wound I had acquired earlier in the ordeal when I had first ran into the bandits. Blood gushed from the wound and drenched my clothes and as my clothes become soaked with more and more blood I became weaker and weaker, I raised my head slightly ignoring the gun fire and reached out my bloody hand and rubbed my horses head. "Callus...you need....you need to go faster." I whispered in my horses ear taking deep breathes in between my words. Callus's ears twitched and the Callus reached a speed which I had never seen him reach before. I lowered my head back down and covered my bullet wound again applying pressure, bullets still cracked off in the distance towards Callus and I and then I heard the bandits begin screaming in Russian. Damn I should have took time to learn the language before arriving to this hell hole.

All of a sudden Callus halted with a abrupt sliding and stood movingly still. I winced in pain as I tried to shift my body close to Callus's head, gun fire still zoomed towards us and I quickly began to panic. I began to talk to Callus "Hey buddy we need to go, I took a deep breath and winced again and saw black spots start to form in my eyes. Come on Callus...we..need to. All a sudden a massive head light shined bright directly at Callus and the last thing I remembered seeing was a massive tank roll towards Callus and I, then a very loud boom followed by a tree exploding next to us and Callus taking of sprinting with me on still on his back.

Teaser for the next part

Location - Green Mountain Broadcast Station

Day - 12/3/14

Time - 3:48 PM

*Radio Crackles To Life*

"Mayday, mayday this is Echo team to any military units please respond we are going into a emergency landing I repeat to any military units mayday please respond we are going do....HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE...."

*With a loud screech the radio turns off and a massive burning C-130 glides over the station*

Good job man, more would be cool (Rolle horses pls)

Chapter 1 - Collide

Location - C-130 over Black Forest

Day - 12/3/14

Time - 3:52

Character - Sgt. Tilling

[align=left]Shit were going down!

I quickly fastened my seat harnesses around my shoulder and looked at my commanding officer SSgt. Presscot who had a solemn expression on his face. The lights suddenly went out and 3 red blinkers began to flash, I could see the smoke coming from our left wing through the small windows on the plane and then the soldier who sat next began to freak out. "I don't want to die! I don't wanna die!" Sweat began to pour down my face as the soldier's screams turned into a demonic laughter and his eyes widened and his face burned with the look of a psycho. "We will all burn! Were going burn when we hit the ground." I licked my lips."Yo calm down its going to be ok just lis-." I was cut my the inter-comm going off with a loud beep."Everyone hold on we are going to try to land in a field a few hundred meters away just be ready in-case things go bad." The pilots voice was filled with worry. The soldier next to me had now got up from his seat and and walked over to me and punched me across my face. "If I'm going to die so are you!." "Private I order to stop!." SSgt. Presscot ordered but the soldier had now wrapped his hands around my neck with a crushing grip, some of the other soldiers had now un-done there harnesses and tried throwing the insane soldier off of me but he wouldn't budge. Pressed my hands against his chest and pushed with all mt strength but nothing spots formed in my eyes and my vision was turning red as my lungs felt like they were going to explode, I heard a mixture of screams and right before my vision went completely black I grabbed my pistol and shot the soldier in head and then his body flew forward at me and then flew up and hit the walls as did the other soldiers who were standing and then the whole plane shook as I finally blacked out.

Sign in to follow this