Server time: 2017-10-18, 08:59
Safe Zone: CLOSED

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
ZoCr

Dodge Video Tape

ZoCr    0

As you walk along the Northern woods you notice a pile of concrete.

On a closer inspection you notice that it looks like a pummeled city.

"Welcome to the city of Dodge" it says on a small knocked over sign out front.

You walk around the rubble for gear you might need. As you spot an AK magazine that will nicely fit your AK-74M you see a small metalic item.

You reach down and see that it's a tape recorder. You hit the power button and it springs to life.

You press the play button to see what was last shot: [video=youtube]

//For all of you that missed the event refer to "A Message From the Council". This isn't a recap, just a compilation of the walk from Dodge and CRA's amazing speech

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Have the permanently crushed dodge then ?

ZoCr    0

Does anyone have any video footage of fighting?

I do, but I thought the march needed a video

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

I hope everyone liked my tiny speech!

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Love the editing, especially the flashes, enjoyed the video! RIP Dodge.

Dora    0

Great work!

Some suggestions for future video if you ever intend on it, is adding [RECORDING...] in the top right when you are doing first person video shoots. Kind of like the video on the official Dodge page.

ZoCr    0

Great work!

Some suggestions for future video if you ever intend on it, is adding [RECORDING...] in the top right when you are doing first person video shoots. Kind of like the video on the official Dodge page.

The only thing I have against that is if you look at an actual recording, it doesn't say that, it only shows it as you record it. This was a playback so no [Rec] was needed

kody311    3

Great Video! You should Definitely do more! also it would look cool if you put in some affects to make the video look worn. Because it would add to the whole feel of being in a apocalypse!

Tomeran    3

It is still to be determined if we're gonna replace the Dodge PCB with a ruin. From what we could tell, people barely used it. Still, its feasible that it could be rebuilt. Depends on if a lot of people -really- want it to stay, or if it should stand as a testiment to the battle that took place there.

Nihoolious    1248

It is still to be determined if we're gonna replace the Dodge PCB with a ruin. From what we could tell, people barely used it. Still, its feasible that it could be rebuilt. Depends on if a lot of people -really- want it to stay, or if it should stand as a testiment to the battle that took place there.

I say keep it as a ruin for some group of people to rebuild with an RP story behind it. Make it "New Dodge" that is a better town than before and is publicly known so 40 aren't all at Prud.

Sign in to follow this