Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:17
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Sin

The greatest things you've ever seen ... that the rest of us haven't

Sin    127

OK, the purpose of this thread is to share the greatest things you've ever seen that maybe not everyone else has seen (in case the title wasn't clear enough). All media is welcome, video, audio, graphic and text.

A couple months ago my family spent a week at Disney World, and this guy was absolutely the highlight of the entire trip. We showed up for the charter bus about 30-45 minutes early, and this guy kept us rockin' and laughing the entire time. Not only can he dance and sing, he does magic tricks, jokes, and unbelievable Disney trivia. Check him out.

[video=youtube]

I know she was on some kind of tv show, but I don't watch TV, and maybe she's not as 'Large' in Europe, so to those of you who may not have seen her, meet Storm Large.

[video=youtube]

If I ever get married again, she's going to be the house band. And the reception will last a week!

[video=youtube]

OK, too much video. Have some text: http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg.html

Now show me what you've found.

Glenn    10

That buss driver makes the world fun!

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Right, One of the funniest video's that i just can't stop but fucking Laugh out loud to has to be this video.

[video=youtube]

This video, I used to watch Athene a lot. Only recently did i see he made a documentary surrounding his life as a gamer and the challenges he faced. It really is inspirational and motivates me to Help others, Not just saving people in third world countries but also building a better tomorrow.

[video=youtube]

Thats what i have for now, Will post More later.

Frisia    8

All media is welcome, video, audio, graphic and text?

I dont think people will like if i post the greatest story never told of The Man they Call the Devil.

Sin    127

He makes an interesting character study.

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

Wow I live by Disney and I haven't had the chance of seeing this man. The hunt begins!

Jamesy    0

Wow I live by Disney and I haven't had the chance of seeing this man. The hunt begins!

Did you know, Walt Disney tried to sell his ideas and people told him his ideas are rubbish and he'd get no where with them. Now look at him!

Hm, the greatest thing I've ever seen that you guys haven't. Does waking up in the morning and looking in the mirror count?

Muntz    3

These two videos. Made by a youtube group called Corridor Digital. They make some amazing videos about a huge variety of things. Their Dayz stuff is especially good.

I'm not a huge fan of cats, but this is awesome.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Guest Cpkeyes   
Guest Cpkeyes

That Bus Driver is a god among men.

Stagsview    625

In the catalan region here in Spain we have a yearly event where people dress up in long clothing and hoodies to protect themselves then get chased around the streets by people who have firesticks that shoot fireworks in long white ropes. It is a firework fest in the streets for 2 hours and almost feels like a gunfight. Nobody gets hurt and its basically a drunken fiesta. Il link a vid when I get home but thos who are interested its called:

Correfocs barcelona.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

[video=youtube]

[