Server time: 2017-10-17, 15:21
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Jonesy

Nice parking..

It seems like the glass is broken.

Toorrik    4

I believe that is actually against server rules (See Be fair and reasonable). This is why the international hotel has barbed wire on top (to stop people leaving their helicopters ontop to keep them 100% safe)

Burgz    6

Pretty sure that's Fozzy :P

He came back and it was shot up :(

Heh, I saw that helicopter earlier today myself. Thought it was a good idea at the time, but it is kind of unfair considering in real life you'd just need to grab a ladder to get up there.

404notfound    0

I believe that is actually against server rules (See Be fair and reasonable). This is why the international hotel has barbed wire on top (to stop people leaving their helicopters ontop to keep them 100% safe)

To build on that: Parking a chopper on top of a building goes against common sense and roleplay. Your character has no notion of "Logging off", so when someone logs off with their chopper on top of a building we're left to assume their character just stood on top of the building for a while until they logged back in. Just doesn't make sense.

Burgz    6

To build on that: Parking a chopper on top of a building goes against common sense and roleplay. Your character has no notion of "Logging off", so when someone logs off with their chopper on top of a building we're left to assume their character just stood on top of the building for a while until they logged back in. Just doesn't make sense.

Or sleeping on top of the building?

Hatch    0

Sucks for him. Player/Vehicles spawn before buildings; If noones around him when he logs in then he's fucked.

404notfound    0

Or sleeping on top of the building?

Possibly, but I just don't see how it makes sense roleplay wise to park your Heli on top of a building where you are trapped and can't get down.

Fozzy    2

Yeah that was me and my friend. You can get down from there no problem. Someone shot it to shit though :D . I did poke Papa on teamspeak to ask if it was against server rules , but I didn't get a reply and I had to log off, so we just left it there and hopped off. Was planning on doing a small event at prud where I would do a sort of challenge and give it away with some gear since I looted a heli crash with it, but someone already shot it to shit :D If someone can get it there might be some things still in it.

Pretty sure that's Fozzy :P

He came back and it was shot up :(

It was Meteora :P I myself jumped off straight away to loot the supermarket as I was starving and logged off in it. I knew it would get shot to shit :/

Sucks for him. Player/Vehicles spawn before buildings; If noones around him when he logs in then he's fucked.

Yeah, I know that if you park on the hotel or fuel stations helis just fall through them. Pretty much knew it wouldn't be working in the morning but it wasn't my chopper so I had no say in it :P

Guest Supreme   
Guest Supreme

someone must of gave the helicopter a little, shootie, shoot.

Husky    0

Well if we're speaking reality I doesn't really make sense to leave it up there and sleep, because in real life someone could just get something like a ladder or anything else to level him up so he could climb on top :P

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

10/10 would hire this guy to park my choppers.

Roman    0

Possibly, but I just don't see how it makes sense roleplay wise to park your Heli on top of a building where you are trapped and can't get down.

Makes more sense than park it on the ground where anyone can get to you, at least you rule out some threats with parking it on a roof, is it a high roof you're pretty much safe.

404notfound    0

Makes more sense than park it on the ground where anyone can get to you, at least you rule out some threats with parking it on a roof, is it a high roof you're pretty much safe.

Seems like Metagaming in my head. Sure it makes sense OOC, but not in character.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Seems like Metagaming in my head. Sure it makes sense OOC, but not in character.

Look at Rolle's post here about it.