Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:22

Sign in to follow this  
Tomeran

"A message from the Council."

Tomeran    3

*Your radio crackles to life. It appears someone's about to make a frequency-wide announcement again*

"Survivors of South Zagoria.

Today council forces eradicated the town of Dodge, together with all local residents and a CTC convoy sent to cheapily "buy" your loyalty with primitive weapons. A UEF helicopter was also shot down in the "battle", while council losses were minimal.

75dol.jpg

We've heard intel of a resistance growing, and that people are trying to come together to fight us. Surely after today you realize just how foolish this is. You are but specks of dust struggling against cosmic winds((+10 internet points to those that gets the reference)), and your resistance makes no matter in the larger scheme of things.

You can not win.

However, the council is merciful. Any that now turns their weapons away from us and towards our enemies will not be eradicated. You will survive in the future that we will build.

Anyone with any resemblence of a survival instinct should take this opportunity. Work with us, not against us. The choice should be easy.

If you continue to fight us, you'll leave us no choice but to eradicate you all.

*Transmission ends*

//Hope people enjoyed the prequel to the Osprey event. I killed 6 people myself, including two TOR rangers. "ooops".

ALSO! This "offer" to fight for the council's side does NOT extend to the Osprey event. You can ONLY side with the UEF there.

I knew i should have went there.

Bubbles    31

Wish I was able to participate (both today and tomorrow). I hope everyone that was involved/will be involved tomorrow enjoyed/will enjoy this. Good read Tomeran.

Species    234

//Hey Tomeran, I killed you mate!

Tomeran    3

//Grats on you!

I was the third LB to go in. I'll happily brag that I was airborne for eons. I was so shot up that eventually everything but my engine was red or orange. And then someone got a good hit at the engine(possibly one of the DSKHM's, we really feared those guns) and I went down like a sack of potatoes. Funny thing about the spawned in choppers though, the pilots dont usually die. So there's often council pilots on the ground that survive. Good to try and capture, even if it can be difficult to capture them alive. I certainly didnt go without a little ground-based firefight first. :D

Species    234

//Grats on you!

I was the third LB to go in. I'll happily brag that I was airborne for eons. I was so shot up that eventually everything but my engine was red or orange. And then someone got a good hit at the engine(possibly one of the DSKHM's, we really feared those guns) and I went down like a sack of potatoes. Funny thing about the spawned in LB's though, the pilots dont usually die. So there's often council pilots on the ground that survive. Good to try and capture, even if it can be difficult to capture them alive. I certainly didnt go without a little ground-based firefight first. :D

//Some guy was yelling at you to stop shooting and then you went, im council you have KoS on me! I laughed so hard when shooting.

Thanks, tomeran killed me and Mace, I'm avoding contact with him until I get a well written apology letter.

DarkStyle    25

//Grats on you!

I was the third LB to go in. I'll happily brag that I was airborne for eons. I was so shot up that eventually everything but my engine was red or orange. And then someone got a good hit at the engine(possibly one of the DSKHM's, we really feared those guns) and I went down like a sack of potatoes. Funny thing about the spawned in choppers though, the pilots dont usually die. So there's often council pilots on the ground that survive. Good to try and capture, even if it can be difficult to capture them alive. I certainly didnt go without a little ground-based firefight first. :D

I finished one council off with an axe because i ran out of ammo.:D

FireMatt    1

//Yay! Fucking amazing event! That's one hell of a good picture. I wonder who took it :troll:

The Rebellion will not stand for this! We may be outgunned and out-manned but we will fight until the bitter end!

MackemRyan    0

// Some good videos should emerge from this from what I saw, I lead the "final march" leading from Dodge to the main road. Great roleplay came from this event, who-ever was with the group I was with it was great roleplay from all.

Popeye509    1

Was fun fighting you today at dodge and earlier at NWAF with Duty. Got a neat little headshot on you I believe. :)

Prince    93

// Some good videos should emerge from this from what I saw, I lead the "final march" leading from Dodge to the main road. Great roleplay came from this event, who-ever was with the group I was with it was great roleplay from all.

the march was my favorite part :)

I just realized my body is right in the pic, I am now depressed.

Murdercool    32

That was great! I died by the collapse of a building. Two of the Outlaws survived. We fought by enemies, to defeat a common enemy. CRA, Brotherhood of Steel, Exiles. It doesn't matter. We are in to destroy the council!

the march was my favorite part :)

//Just edited the March sequence, rendering. Should be up soon :D

Toorrik    4

"I notice how the council didn't mention the time we beat them at the airfield. Four Guys vs a UAV, Two Littlebirds, a small testicle Heli with a PKP and 6 soldiers. Pitiful."

Out of interest can groups and organisations actively ally themselves with the council?

Would make things rather interesting to find out that say BOS were actually council informants the whole time....

Tomeran    3

"I notice how the council didn't mention the time we beat them at the airfield. Four Guys vs a UAV, Two Littlebirds, a small testicle Heli with a PKP and 6 soldiers. Pitiful."

//inb4 the revenge of the testicle droids. You know they'll be coming for you.

Out of interest can groups and organisations actively ally themselves with the council?

Would make things rather interesting to find out that say BOS were actually council informants the whole time....

// You can, but the tricky part is to get the council interested enough to bother. Fight their enemies, do something to get their attention, and perhaps they'll be in touch. Wether that alliance is reliable or not depends on a lot of...things.

Voodoo    356

//Maybe the 501st and Council can make a 'contract' :troll:

//Na I kid we should be there to fight the council invaders tomorrow

Vaine    23

This was a really awesome event , me and my guys loved it (even tho someone thought we were council and fired on us as we took out the downed pilot from one of the little birds lol)

Great plan set up arming us then having council intercept the euf ( think this is right ) heli :D

Hats off to those who organised it !!

That was great! I died by the collapse of a building. Two of the Outlaws survived. We fought by enemies, to defeat a common enemy. CRA, Brotherhood of Steel, Exiles. It doesn't matter. We are in to destroy the council!

Haha we were in the garage building and saw it was 2 outlaws with us was like ''ooo shit this is awkward '' lol

The night was cold and dark...

4TjIDpz.jpg?2

The destruction was vast...

6OWZ6qH.jpg?2

The survivors found and salvaged what they could...

da00MnP.jpg?2

What remained, if not for shattered dreams and the corpses of brave souls?

QyGvCmi.jpg?2

They vowed to fight on against this foe. The one that could bring all sides to unite or to force the survivors to the brink of their annihilation.

vyli11i.jpg?2

There!

A lone fire burned bright among the debris. It stood and burned in its rightful place. A testament to the men that stoked its coals and brought it to life. An omen surrounded by destruction...

NyujOV1.jpg?1

They must endure.

Sign in to follow this