Server time: 2017-08-22, 09:25

Sign in to follow this  
MONK1E

Are you a Doctor or in need of a Doctor?

MONK1E    0

As a few of you may know from a post or two in other threads that my character is in dire need of a doctor and I would imagine other people are probably in need of assistance too. I would like to know if there are either any people that are willing to help others or people that are in need of help because if we can help each other it can cause some Rp and just increase our experience so if you either need help or are willing to help people then you could just post here and we can see who our friendly Doctors are.

MONK1E    0

Well you know its a needed thing, My characters trapped on Skalisty sick with a broken leg...

Sin    114

Be nice, Macbrine.

Don't mind him MONK1E, he's ... evil. In a really interesting way, but ... just keep your distance.

We have an entire clan of medics known as the Free Medics, as well as a variety of wandering independents. In addition, most of the larger groups have their own dedicated medics. If you need help, poke someone in the Free Medics TS channel: ts.dayzrp.com - password 'dayzrp'

Here's the Free Medic clan page: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-fm-free-medics

MONK1E    0

Be nice, Macbrine.

Don't mind him MONK1E, he's ... evil. In a really interesting way, but ... just keep your distance.

We have an entire clan of medics known as the Free Medics, as well as a variety of wandering independents. In addition, most of the larger groups have their own dedicated medics. If you need help, poke someone in the Free Medics TS channel: ts.dayzrp.com - password 'dayzrp'

Here's the Free Medic clan page: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-fm-free-medics

Well I made this just to try and help people since I haven't seen anything like this on the Stand Alone Forums, thanks for the information hopefully if someone sees this who needs help it will benefit them. I also made this as I was inspired to make it as I am in need of assistance and couldn't find someone who could help.

Sin    114

Ah, if you're talking about the DayZ Standalone server, you're probably going to die.

We can't enforce any rules on the Standalone server because Rocket won't allow the owners much control. No whitelists, no bans, no admin tools. I'm not aware of any Free Medics on that server, but who knows, you might get lucky.

MONK1E    0

Ah, if you're talking about the DayZ Standalone server, you're probably going to die.

We can't enforce any rules on the Standalone server because Rocket won't allow the owners much control. No whitelists, no bans, no admin tools. I'm not aware of any Free Medics on that server, but who knows, you might get lucky.

Yeah thats sorta why I made this since if we can find people willing to help others on the Stand Alone. I would be willing to do this all but I need some help myself. I was thinking if we can find enough people willing to do this we could go round as a team of Doctors some people as protection. Therefore people can get help from people if needed as a group of doctors together can survive against KOS bandits.

But you're right I'm just going to die.

mistahcat    0

monkey, I'm a doc on standalone. I have a defib, med kit, pain killers, and splints. find me on teamspeak as doc cat when I'm in. I'll be on tomorrow and maybe later tonight as well. I haven't been whitelisted into the rp server, so this of course only goes for standalone for now.

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

Thus far I have yet to be killed on the DayZRP SA server. With smart planning, remaining alive is quite possible. :)

Rendezvousing with other people, however, might be more difficult...

Teas    1

I'm no doctor, but I can mop your brow and feed you pills as good as the next man.

MONK1E    0

Its nice to know we have a few friendly people around, I'm fine now and will also be trying to gear up so that I can try and help people.

glowreef    0

I'm a doctor. Not quite going the Free Medic route since standalone some what screws the total pacifist, but close enough.

Only trick is, I play mostly US hours