Server time: 2017-10-17, 06:00
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest hollopointz

Tell me a story

Guest hollopointz   
Guest hollopointz

So while i await my application to be reviewed how about everyone tell me the most crazy story that happened to you on your adventures! i will make sure to reply back to each and everyone of you i am excited to hear what you have to say.

Stagsview    624

I think my craziest was my first day! Going to the nest...insulting the IRA and singing about the potatoe famine....capturintmg R.S.M members.... And picking a fight with jerry.... GG

Guest hollopointz   
Guest hollopointz
:o potatoe famine, Now i am intrigued i must know more, That's quite a first day friend seems like you had a blast i could only hope if and when my first day comes it is as eventful!

I love your enthusiasm!

Trying to think of any specific event but I only recently started playing again.

If you can get whitelisted before Saturday 22:00 server time you'll be able to participate in this event. You'll get to shoot me among others, so that will probably be fun. :P

Guest hollopointz   
Guest hollopointz

Ha ha Sounds amazing, Im not sure if i will even be accepted but all i can do is hope i would love to participate in this event but as your bodyguard lol.

Othuyeg    20

I'd suggest spending time on the roleplaying section and reading clan backgrounds.

RP section: http://www.dayzrp.com/f-roleplaying (Can't help but remind, I have a short story there aswell)

Reading stories and backgrounds gives you tips on what kind of things to figure out for your character background and ingame reasoning behind his actions. Read about others' characters to develope your own.

Ancalagon    0

I log in for the first time... meet random guys in cherno, all newbies, shit RP but we forma group. We run up to stay, i find a Bus, M24 and Coyote Backpack.... want to got to the TP.... S-Gru-bus came in our direction, stopped&robbed us, 3 other cars passed, none stopped but 2 blew up and always someone got run over... what followe dwere 2 hours hostage RP xD

Guest hollopointz   
Guest hollopointz

Thanks for the tip i will check this out, I have made my character have ptsd of sorts because of stressful events that happened moments before the infection was in full swing.

Oh my that is a lot to take in your first day on rp that must have been a very intense situation you was put in, I have heard a lot about this S-Gru but am understanding that they have been disbanded if i am correct.

Ancalagon    0

Oh my that is a lot to take in your first day on rp that must have been a very intense situation you was put in, I have heard a lot about this S-Gru but am understanding that they have been disbanded if i am correct.

Yes, S-GRU disbanded a long time ago, for most of the newer players only a urban legend :P

It's heresy to call S-GRU turn BHM-Highway xD (i know this name wasn't made by BHM)

But many good clans disbanded, many good players left, thats too much nostalgia. There are still enough nice new clans. You just have to go to hotspots and you will encounter some RP

Btw, Daniel, you still owe me a M24 >:[

Othuyeg    20

S-Gru is indeed long gone.

Currently the most fear striking and ruthless group I believe is called the Church of Brian.

Guest hollopointz   
Guest hollopointz

S-Gru is long gone indeed.

Currently the most fear striking and ruthless group is I believe called the Church of Brian.

Church of brian, Wow this sounds like a nut-job cult of some sorts just hearing that makes me fearful of churches now.

Othuyeg    20

Currently the most fear striking and ruthless group is I believe called the Church of Brian.

Church of brian, Wow this sounds like a nut-job cult of some sorts just hearing that makes me fearful of churches now.

Most people know by now that when ever the name Brian is uttered, it is time to run fast and run far.

Guest hollopointz   
Guest hollopointz

Yes, S-GRU disbanded a long time ago, for most of the newer players only a urban legend :P

It's heresy to call S-GRU turn BHM-Highway xD (i know this name wasn't made by BHM)

But many good clans disbanded, many good players left, thats too much nostalgia. There are still enough nice new clans. You just have to go to hotspots and you will encounter some RP

Btw, Daniel, you still owe me a M24 >:[

Sounds like a plan, I hope to meat all kinds of people good and bad i love diversity and am curious as to how i shall react in stressful situation.

Most people know by now that when ever the name Brian is uttered, it is time to run fast and run far.

I seen by your badge that you are a free medic i assume they are still alive and kicking?

Othuyeg    20

I seen by your badge that you are a free medic i assume they are still alive and kicking?

Ain't no power worthy of stopping the Free Medics from doing what they do.

Guest hollopointz   
Guest hollopointz

That's good news i liked the free medics from what i have seen of them they seem like very nice guy's.

Terra    1449

I was a hostage of the Dragons while I was a Free Medic. I was roleplaying *forms the word 'help' with her mouth without saying a tone*

BHM killed them all and saved me <3 That´s how my love started

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Was taken hostage by Doragonzu as FM, I think it was Mace who pulled out a crowbar and killed 2 dragons before getting shot, I was pissing myself.

Ancalagon    0

I was a hostage of the Dragons while I was a Free Medic. I was roleplaying *forms the word 'help' with her mouth without saying a tone*

BHM killed them all and saved me <3 That´s how my love started

Oh yeah... i still want Shaky to upload the vid. You are a good singer ;)

But why do you say hostage? We asked you politely to give us a ride from Elektro, didn't we? You never said no ^_^ Very mean to act like we would have forced you.

Ahhh yeah, good old time...

btw, we should have coordinated it better, then we wouldn't have died like the flies

Siorre    0

I think my craziest was my first day! Going to the nest...insulting the IRA and singing about the potatoe famine....capturintmg R.S.M members.... And picking a fight with jerry.... GG

I sung with you in the potato song.. God dam it stags haga

That's good news i liked the free medics from what i have seen of them they seem like very nice guy's.

Yea just watch out for Matt, hes not really a doctor. That pretty much goes for all the free medics.

Bubbles    31

Well, a lot of stuff happened ever since I started playing. Can't really point out an event that's better than others, but it ranges from drunk teammates being the best shooters in firefights (VaneKyle) to being blown to pieces by satchel-charges at roadblocks (Soren).

I'm 100% sure you'll make some awesome memories during your stay. Oh, and good luck on your whitelist application!

Roofcake    7

Well, about 5 minutes ago I was one of the three survivors from Dodge, that got wiped out by the Council. There screaming, gunfire, and missiles to top it off. Any civs that lived at Dodge, you're gonna have to find a new home.

// Round of applause for Council and CTC members for making this shit work :)

Guy spent a while getting 4 tires for a car, had me help him with the last tire he needed, and then after he put it on he got mobbed and died. I drove off into the sunset, didn't even have time to learn his name. RIP.

Matt    24

Yea just watch out for Matt, hes not really a doctor. That pretty much goes for all the free medics.

I am a doctor just not a legal one :P

Bubbles    31

I am a doctor just not a legal one :P

I heard Matt enjoys being a DEA officer when no-one's around to see :D