Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:48

Namalsk WTF moment

MasterAV

Here I was just looting around Nitija heli crash on my way to Object AII and suddenly I heard footsteps, decided to hide on a tree and scout the area for players or zed´s... all clear

And then bang! this "thing" pops just in front of me WTF!!!!

mut1.jpg

I saw this "thing" @Namalsk Crisis Campaign but never on the normal map. [running the new update - 0.72]

Guest WaltteriH

That is a BLOODSUCKER. It is invisible exept eyes unless it is in attack range. They also make no sound exept footsteps and groul when in attack range...

• MVP

Wait, this thing is in Namalsk -DAYZ-?! I thought that was only the crisis campaign! How come this isnt the rp server map? :o

I still vote we give the Namalsk map a shot, perhaps only for a while. Doesnt have to be permanent.

That is a BLOODSUCKER. It is invisible exept eyes unless it is in attack range. They also make no sound exept footsteps and groul when in attack range...

Even more reasons for me to stop playing it. Shaky and very easily frightened guy here.

Rolle. If you add that to dayzrp i will hunt you down, and send army of these after you.

• MVP

Even more reasons for me to stop playing it. Shaky and very easily frightened guy here.

Rolle. If you add that to dayzrp i will hunt you down, and send army of these after you.

Aw come on man! That's what teaming up with others are for! Besides, good horror is awesome RP.

And if it gets close, just shoot it.

How hard can it be? What could go wrong?

Aw come on man! That's what teaming up with others are for! Besides, good horror is awesome RP.

I like this idea. I like the Namalsk map because of the structure. There is only one hospital and residental areas are limited. Sure you have a lot of guns but what good are they when you run out of medical supplies and food. Cattle also seems to be rare. It just makes it harder to survive in my opinion. And with those bad boys roaming around you'd be sure to keep an eye over your shoulder.

I'd love to see firefights for the control of the old hospital rather than the NWAF or Stary Sobor, just gives another feel to the game.

• MVP

I like this idea. I like the Namalsk map because of the structure. There is only one hospital and residental areas are limited. Sure you have a lot of guns but what good are they when you run out of medical supplies and food. Cattle also seems to be rare. It just makes it harder to survive in my opinion. And with those bad boys roaming around you'd be sure to keep an eye over your shoulder.

I'd love to see firefights for the control of the old hospital rather than the NWAF or Stary Sobor, just gives another feel to the game.

-SO- much this. It will add a tremendous survivor feel to fight for essentials like meds and food rather then M107s, helicopters, GPS and Coyotes.

It reminds me of a post-apocalyptic pen and paper RPG I played when I was a teen. Guns were in abundance but fuel, ammo and medical supplies were so rare they were worth their weight in gold. Many of times you would see someone trade a truck for just a few mags of 7.62mm ammo.

Maybe decrease the spawn rate of medical supplies, industrial spawns and ammunition (its one way to limit KoS ;D )on a server like this.