Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Aiden2997

Gear disappeared

Question

Aiden2997    0

All my gear has disappeared from my inventory When I logged on my back in, my pack is there and my tools but that's basically it.

14 answers to this question

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

Mmmh, when did this happen? Did you forget to log out before restart?

Aiden2997    0

I'm not sure when about the time was, I just got hungry looked in to find it all gone. Also I don't believe it is due to a restart

Limeni    0

I had a problem today, all of my gear was missing from my tent, well I know it's not the same thing but anyway when I got back into the game everything was fine, all my gear was back in the tent.

Slute    1

This should be in the Troubleshooting section of the forums.

I have lost a countless amount of gear by simply spamming buttons when having the littlest amount of Desync. If I go to drop something, desync affects it and requires me to click drop several times. Little do I know is that its dropping a lot more then I want.

Not sure if its the same problem, but is plausible.

FireMatt    1

This seems to just be a bug and your gear should come back after a little bit of time.

If it doesn't however I'm afraid the only thing to do is just go out and get new gear. It's infuriating when you lose a lot of gear to a bug or something similar.

You could try logging in with a new player profile to see if that fixes anything or perhaps change skin?

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

I've seen this happen with mis-matching PIDs.

Check your whitelist page and see if they still match up :)

Krimbo    0

As others have said, your gear will most likely return into your arms like a puppy dog that has missed you being away!

If not, go find some more :P and blame ArmA, not DayZRP. ArmA is to blame!

Marking the thread as 'Solved' since there isn't anything left to say

/thread

Rampage    0

I think you can just chalk it up to Arma being Arma. I have had a similar experience when I log in and all my water bottles disappear. I have not had the unfortunate event of losing actual gear. Either way look at it as a way to have some fun looting.

Cepelyn    1

I had a problem today, all of my gear was missing from my tent, well I know it's not the same thing but anyway when I got back into the game everything was fine, all my gear was back in the tent.

Maybe somebody stole your gear ?

Limeni    0

No, like I said all of my gear was back when I logged back into the server. So it was a weird bug or something.

Cepelyn    1

No, like I said all of my gear was back when I logged back into the server. So it was a weird bug or something.

oh okay then...