Server time: 2017-08-20, 08:01

Sign in to follow this  
mistahcat

new to the server

mistahcat    0

Hi all,

I am new to DayzRP. I am a long time gamer and really enjoy roleplaying especially with wide open sandbox games like this, ultima online, and the new beta of starbound. I look forward to meeting you all in game! I'll be going between Standalone and Epoch most likely and maybe trying out DayzRP mod as I have yet to play that one. See you in Cherno!

-Mike

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Welcome to DayZRP!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

mistahcat    0

Welcome to DayZRP!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Thanks Pandi. Your super red avatar is very intimidating, but I will be sure to message you if I need some help or a good scare. :)

Slute    1

Hi mistahcat, welcome to the server!

Currently Epoch is gone because of lack of popularity, but Standalone and DayZRP are still up! Remember to post on the forums atleast once so your account doesn't get deleted in the next 30 days!

Good luck!

mistahcat    0

Hi mistahcat, welcome to the server!

Currently Epoch is gone because of lack of popularity, but Standalone and DayZRP are still up! Remember to post on the forums atleast once so your account doesn't get deleted in the next 30 days!

Good luck!

Thanks! Will this post count? :) I'm going to drop some back story here. Is this the appropriate place or would it be better off in the RP section? I'm still exploring this awesome forum. Just got through Tomeran's lore! What a great read. I'm hoping there are some other medical professionals on here to try and build some medical theory behind the outbreak. It will be most of my RPing, trying to research the infection.

Welcome, friend.

Thanks for the welcome Limited. I hope to see you in game soon.

Slute    1

Posting in Joining/Leaving threads dont count, you can see your post amount under your avatar picture. Seems you already have one so you're set!

It can be placed in RP section so people will provide feedback on it. Nice to know that you are using the official backstory to incorporate it into yours.

Theres tons of Doctors and Scientists in DayZ, so you'll have plenty of people to meet with the same goals and knowledge!

mistahcat    0

Posting in Joining/Leaving threads dont count, you can see your post amount under your avatar picture. Seems you already have one so you're set!

It can be placed in RP section so people will provide feedback on it. Nice to know that you are using the official backstory to incorporate it into yours.

Theres tons of Doctors and Scientists in DayZ, so you'll have plenty of people to meet with the same goals and knowledge!

Awesome. I'm pretty excited to try dayzrp mod. Hoping that whitelist hits tomorrow so I can get started over the weekend. Now it's off to read more about the mod and find some lore.

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

Hello and welcome to the community!

optik    0

Hi my name is marc and im looking forward to playing a decent game of dayz with you guys x

Samaritan    251

Welcome to the community, get yourself on DayZRP mod!

Guest dobby_123   
Guest dobby_123

Hi all,

I am new to DayzRP. I am a long time gamer and really enjoy roleplaying especially with wide open sandbox games like this, ultima online, and the new beta of starbound. I look forward to meeting you all in game! I'll be going between Standalone and Epoch most likely and maybe trying out DayzRP mod as I have yet to play that one. See you in Cherno!

-Mike

I AM ALLSO NEW LOL

Guest shawner0507   
Guest shawner0507

I am new to the roleplaying I really never done any type of roleplaying so im looking forward to it.

Guest mooimabird   
Guest mooimabird

Welcome! Hope you like it here!

mistahcat    0

welcome fellow "newbs" :) Shawner, roleplaying is pretty easy if you've thought your story through and just live it. Enjoy yourself out there! One tip, keep it simple at first, no need to belt your story out to every passerby :) and take notes so you don't have to remember every detail if consistency worries you

vivallion    4

Oh god, another Ultima Online player? Jesus that game was Amazing! I used to play that alot before it sort of died out (That shard i played on that is.)

mistahcat    0

Oh god, another Ultima Online player? Jesus that game was Amazing! I used to play that alot before it sort of died out (That shard i played on that is.)

Definitely great until they pussified it by making PVP and murder essentially non existent. Hard to match the thrill of being out mining and seeing a blood red name appear in the lower corner of your screen.