Server time: 2017-08-18, 04:57

Sign in to follow this  
Michael Peterson

Finish of the poll

As you might have seen, the poll has end, and so on, community decided to move out west. At the dat of 22, this month, sunday, at the time of 23.00 (GMT+1), we will meet at the gas station at the Guba, and start the little event in finding new place. Everyone is welcomed. It is not Peace Walk, so if we meet bandits, we rob them, or kill (Depends on what they wanted/did). I can't tell how long it may take, but for sure at least 2 hours, if we will even move as far, as Komarovo (If needed).

People, who are sure, that they will be able to, pleas, sign yourself down. I will choose 2-3 "leaders" of the whole group, and we will meet at the team-speak, while searching for the new place. On the way, we will make stops in city like Nowy/Stary Sobor for loot runs, airfields n stuff, because everyone deserve to get loot during this event.

List of people, who will for sure be able to play.

- Michael Wulf aka Michael Peterson

- Murdercool [?]

- Piticli

- reecefisher

- Mike Golf

- Ryan Shepherd

- Callum Birkett

- Ryan Howe

- Jerome[RP]

- MONK1E

Leaders of the whole group

- Michael Wulf aka Michael Peterson

Murdercool    32

Yeah I think I will try my best to get on. It will be fun, I'm in Svelto at the moment.

There probably will be, but this is the reason, why I want to set the leaders. They will check the area around, and we will set off asap. Hopefully, we won't have traitors in our group. I just hope for those bandits, to calm down, for time of searching the new Safezone. Obviously, we are going fully geared. 2 guards on back, 2 on front. If anyone from group pulls trigger on anyone, guards will try to stop him. That is all.

reecefisher    0

Excellent, I want to start playing StandAlone RP! Sign me up, It will be fun and eventful and hopefully exciting if we get into any combat with Non-RP players.

Guest Mike Golf   
Guest Mike Golf

I'll make it, count me in.

Guest Mike Golf   
Guest Mike Golf

Wasn't it tomorrow Sunday?

Be better tonight since the time of it, pretty awkward timing for the UK/EU people

MONK1E    0

Remember, event starts today at hour of 23.00 (GMT+1)!

Didnt you say sunday? But if its today I can make it sure.

I'm sorry for telling sunday. I ment saturday. Anyway, yes it is going on today, as the hour will be okey for UK, and almost every Europe country, because almost noone tommorow need to wake up early.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I wish I could take part, sounds fun, and I am near Guba currently, but I cannot, we should host events like this more often, good initiative on this idea though, it has potential!

Let's hope it will work out! We may have some real fun. Wish fora great RP'er to join, so we will have someone telling cool stories, or holding fun for a long time :D

Guest Mike Golf   
Guest Mike Golf

To lazy to look it up, what time would that be in say Ohio?

23:00 GMT+1 (Server Time)

22:00 GMT (UK Time)

17:00 GMT-5 (Eastern Time - Ohio)

Guest Pony0312   
Guest Pony0312

Count me in - Jerome[RP]

Seems like we managed, to organize proper group. It should show the newbie RP'ers, how the veterans do this. (I aint counting myself in, as I'm far behind, in the name of proper RP, but I will do my best effort!) What more, it will be really amazing stuff, to show the true beauty of DayZ SA, as we will try to find some really epic places (In the meaning of "How this place look like").

Guest Mike Golf   
Guest Mike Golf

*You approach the Gas Station in Guba, after seeing the backpack of a player whip round a corner you decide to go take a look. You find a freshly pinned message on the notice-board inside the run-down, apocalyptic building. It reads:*

[align=justify]All residents of Guba, this is Mike Golf of the United Kingdom Special Forces. It is becoming a more frequent problem that bandits and other bad spirits seem to be visiting our survivalist community and committing terrible crimes towards our members. As a general consensus we have decided to move out of this town and make camp somewhere else, a small preliminary party of less than 10 men and women will be heading westwards fully armed with military grade weaponry in hope of finding a more fitting and easier to guard town to live. After many long hours of studying the map and using my years of military experience I have found several hopeful positions that I will be passing out to the men chosen to lead the group. A small list of coordinates I've acquired so far using the map approved by the group (see reverse of this paper for a copy of the map) are:

109 019

088 022

050 024 (near the NWAF)

019 080 (a personal favourite, seems to be a water source in the town)

These are in no way shape or form set in stone, but would be nice to visit and take a look at while we're going. If you wish to take part in this expedition be sure to write your name below or let Michael Peterson know ASAP. I myself will be on the 96.2hz (//SA ROOM 2 DAYZRP TS) radio frequency for the remainder of the time until the operation to discuss it. Failing this, be at this location at 23:00 hours tonight. We move under the cover of darkness, until then, stay safe.

Mike Golf

United Kingdom Special Forces

SAS D Squadron

*As you finish reading you can't help but think of the safety of your family and start to scrawl your name on the paper. You hear a gunshot to the south, throw the pen on the cashier desk and run towards the shots to assist*