Server time: 2017-08-20, 23:19

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

Fixing The Random Kick Problem

Ok mates, i'm not sure if this is the right area to post this but i will post anyway. I've just figured it out how to prevent that random kick error. Like. You are playing, talking with your friends, and them, BOOM, "You Got Kicked From The Server". I did use the Search Function, but i didn't know what to search. Like, what is the threat title? "FOUND THE SOLUTION TO SUDDEN KICK"? I don't know. So i'm just posting this. If any other guide exist with the same solution, sorry for it, just delete the threat.

My solution is one of the worsts. Well, for now it is working well. didn't get one kick in 2 hours. I played and leaved the game when i wanted. So that's the solution:

1- If you are using the DayZRP Launcher. DELETE IT. Well, that launcher is only making things harder.

2- Delete your @DayZRP folder located at directory "Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead" . "WHY?" Because you are going to downlaod it again.

3- Download all game files from here: CLICK HERE

4- Install all the stuff that you need. GUIDE HERE

5- Them run ArmA 2 OA Beta at your Steam library, enable DayZRP Extension and restart the game.

6- Them just open the Multiplayer tab, search for "DayZRP.com" and play it.

It worked for me at least. if it's not working for you, please write it down here. If it don't work for everyone, delete the threat. I'm assuming that you all downloaded ArmA 2 from Steam, because that's what I've done.

It's just this, thanks for looking at this. See Ya.

Sign in to follow this