Server time: 2017-08-17, 09:57

Sign in to follow this  
Ghzoi

Where should we meet ? And what time ??

Ghzoi    0

Hii all I just want to ask where should we meet in SA I heard some ppl say Guba and another ppl said something about Kamenka I just wanna be with u guys I'm going to feel so much safer and what time please ?? GMT time

Thx a lot I know I'm new here but all I can say its awesome to be here I feel so great and happy to share my thought with u guys and I hope to be a good friend with u all

Guest Mike Golf   
Guest Mike Golf

I usually hang around the NE airfield and Guba. Never usually any set times just check in the TeamSpeak channels and join one, ask to play. Most people like companionship.

Samaritan    246

Guba is a KoS fest, getting dangerous if there isn't several of us there. Safehaven could be another choice but until those admin tools are sorted I think the server will be low on numbers.

Caoineach    1

I am currently downloading DayZ Standalone so will be around, if not tonight sometime this weekend. I'm typically a lone Bambi type survivor, but I would love to hang with fellow role players....especially those from this community.

Ghzoi    0

I might go to Guba then hmmm I was going to Kamenka I don't know what to do for now I want to survive that's all I know I want to trust ppl but I can't I hope the admin can get his tools faster so we can enjoy every single moment of it

Teas    1

I do enjoy the nervous tension, keeps you on your toes to be sure. But yeah admin gubbins cannot come quick enough. Sadly they won't come quick at all. But I'm still enjoying myself.

MONK1E    0

I'm always up for meeting up with people but I would suggest you come to me as I am sick and have a broken leg on Skalisty.

Ghzoi    0

One of my best place is Balota but it's so dangerous there I have a big red house over there but sometimes I'm afraid to even go there but next time I'm online I'll do it

Jamesy    0

Okay this may sound stupid but, right now I'm at NEAF and I have been for the past week with my friend. So far, we've encountered 3 bandits and killed them, and we met a few others and RP'd with them. Definitely did not execute any of them. I pwomise.

xDingy    0

would love to meet up with you but i been stuck unconscious for 2 days now. cannot respawn my body is not even where i got killed

Ghzoi    0

Do you know where is your body ? I would like to try to help you ... If we can't play as RP in SA yet we can at least start a group and try to protect each other what do you think guys ?

Samaritan    246

Wouldn't it be easier to get onto TS and meet up through there?

BeastMade    0

Okay this may sound stupid but, right now I'm at NEAF and I have been for the past week with my friend. So far, we've encountered 3 bandits and killed them, and we met a few others and RP'd with them. Definitely did not execute any of them. I pwomise.

Maybe i could join you guys there someday? i think help is always needed :D

Teas    1

Is it possible now for compasses to malfunction due to wear? Coz im lost!

Ghzoi    0

Yes it would be great , I'll join you guys in TS at Saturday and I hope we can help each other to survive

Guest Mike Golf   
Guest Mike Golf

Is it possible now for compasses to malfunction due to wear? Coz im lost!

Yeah they can to some extent, I think it can be around a 10 degree tolerance of error.

Teas    1

Yeah it threw me off. Heading west to Guglovo and ended up in Staroye. I'm not lost, just tactically misplaced.

MONK1E    0

Anyone able to help me out and we can do some RP. I am sick and have a broken leg on Skalisty. Turns out the Island had a lack of food so I had to eat berries that were poisonous and then I randomly broke my leg... Yay!

Ghzoi    0

Omg I'm going to try to help u I have something to fix your leg but how can deal with your sickness ? I can be online at Saturday I'm going to do my best but no promises man

I hope I can help u and be there on time