Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:40

Sign in to follow this  
Caoineach

I'm Back

Caoineach    1

I just couldn't stay away from my favorite fellow fans of the zombie apocalypse :)

I've not yet purchased the Standalone Alpha, but I probably will. Been holding off simply because I'm already beta testing TESO and would rather have the bugs worked out before I try to play.

Other than that, been busy working and watching the Walking Dead. :D

I'll set up a new character soon and introduce him here.

-Ken

Caoineach    1

I think I remember you from some forum RP. McLeod-something?

Welcome back!

That's me!

Unfortunately Michael MacLeod took a bullet to the brain-pan from bandits in front of many witnesses. So I Permadeath'ed him. *sigh*

And he never did find his Fiancee'! Tragic!

(My RL wife quit playing 'cause she couldn't get used to the game mechanics, but I will get her back in once the Standalone game releases!)

Murdercool    32

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

That's me!

Unfortunately Michael MacLeod took a bullet to the brain-pan from bandits in front of many witnesses. So I Permadeath'ed him. *sigh*

(My RL wife quit playing 'cause she couldn't get used to the game mechanics, but I will get her back in once the Standalone game releases!)

God that must have been fun role-playing with your wife on a role-play server. I bet if you did find each other would be pulling at some heart strings.

Caoineach    1

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

That's me!

God that must have been fun role-playing with your wife on a role-play server. I bet if you did find each other would be pulling at some heart strings.

Unfortunately Michael died before he found her. But I got to RP with my gal on Caesar when he found her character west of Balota. I got her to safety, but she had a hard time learning the game interface and controls.

I think the Standalone will work for her, though.

Everyone is coming back! <3