Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:20
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Octopussy

Got off on the wrong foot.

Octopussy    0

Alright, well I definitely got off on the wrong foot so let me take a second to apologize and introduce myself properly. Hi! I'm me, but you can call me Jake or Octo, or Octopussy or whatever, I don't mind :) I'm a proud hard earned Brit and I'm currently 16 going into my first year of Sixth Form. I found this community through some really interesting videos on YouTube, I also got really into DayZ because of Frankieonpcin1080p, but that's a different story. Since I've joined I have already started Role-playing in the RP section, if anyone would like to have a read here it is.

Thanks, have a nice day! :3

Limeni    0

Welcome, hope you managed to find some job or something.

Oh yeah and Frenkie is a cheating scumbag.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Alright, well I definitely got off on the wrong foot so let me take a second to apologize and introduce myself properly. Hi! I'm me, but you can call me Jake or Octo, or Octopussy or whatever, I don't mind :) I'm a proud hard earned Brit and I'm currently 16 going into my first year of Sixth Form. I found this community through some really interesting videos on YouTube, I also got really into DayZ because of Frankieonpcin1080p, but that's a different story. Since I've joined I have already started Role-playing in the RP section, if anyone would like to have a read here it is.

Thanks, have a nice day! :3

Welcome to the Community Octo!

If your playing Standalone RP then have fun playing. And if your playing RPMod then good luck with your whitelist application it's already clear from reading that story that you are very creative :)

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM :)

Octopussy    0

lol, how is he a cheating scumbag? :P

Valkerion    0

lol, how is he a cheating scumbag? :P

Everyone knows that he uses hacks on DayZ he makes it really obvious in a lot of his videos

Sure he may use them to enhance the entertainment value of his videos but hes still a cheating scumbag

Everyone knows that he uses hacks on DayZ he makes it really obvious in a lot of his videos

Sure he may use them to enhance the entertainment value of his videos but hes still a cheating scumbag

You guys have been on the DayZ sub-reddit far too long ;) Also, I don't think it's really even worth bringing that up in a joining thread where the OP wanted to 'get off on the right foot' this time around.

Well done on you Jake for wanting to make another thread, much better introduction this time haha I hope you manage to get a little job or do some chores around the house to get enough money to buy DayZ for yourself so you can start playing in this community soon. Enjoy :)

Valkerion    0

Get out while you still can!

People are meanies, especially staff.

Yeah i mean this guy Winged Ninja biggest meanie on the server should hear him in Teamspeak just pure rage and flame

:troll:

Octopussy    0

You guys have been on the DayZ sub-reddit far too long ;) Also, I don't think it's really even worth bringing that up in a joining thread where the OP wanted to 'get off on the right foot' this time around.

Well done on you Jake for wanting to make another thread, much better introduction this time haha I hope you manage to get a little job or do some chores around the house to get enough money to buy DayZ for yourself so you can start playing in this community soon. Enjoy :)

Thank you! :D

Yeah i mean this guy Winged Ninja biggest meanie on the server should hear him in Teamspeak just pure rage and flame

You won't like me when I'm mad.

I silently judge you.

Valkerion    0

You won't like me when I'm mad.

I silently judge you.

Yeah Exactly and this guy Valkerion apparently scares people when they come into his channel and makes them cry

I hear hes a very nice guy deep deep down though hes just misunderstood

Mush    2

Welcome, Jake.

You will enjoy this community, trust me. If you need any help, feel free to message me. :)

This was definitely the right thing to do, instead of leaving some people with a bad impression of you. Props to you!

Also, thank you for your kind words on the Teamspeak the other day. :)

Welcome, good sir! You WILL enjoy your stay :D

Also, dont bother with the people talking shit in your previous thread. :)

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

What happened in this previous thread I'm yet to see it

Samaritan    345

Hello and welcome to this great community, MUCH better introduction this time around. I hope you get the mod or SA sorted soon, it will be worth the wait and more the sweeter knowing you got it yourself.

Get yourself involved in the forums!

Also I think I liked your previous avatar better, just my opinion.

Octopussy    0

I requested it got deleted.

Hello and welcome to this great community, MUCH better introduction this time around. I hope you get the mod or SA sorted soon, it will be worth the wait and more the sweeter knowing you got it yourself.

Changed, just for you ;)

TrilbyAsh    6

Have a free Character Reset for that compliment. :troll:

And welcome, chap.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

I requested it got deleted.

Changed, just for you ;)

Okay man well glad your here anyway enjoy the community :)

Valkerion    0

And welcome, chap.

Down boy! bad dog!

Naughty Dog no treats for you today Flare:P

Actually its winged Ninja...Good boy :P

And yes this thread is much better its a good thing the other one got deleted as its all forgotten about now

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

Hello, hello! Welcome to the community! :)

Terra    1449

And welcome, chap.

Have a free Character Reset EVERY DAY for that compliment. <3

Welcome to DayZRp. If you need help, feel free to ask. The community is very helpfull!

Terra

Krimbo    0

Welcome to DayZRp. If you need help, feel free to ask. The community is very helpfull!

Terra

Welcome to DayZRp. If you need help, feel free to ask. The community is very helpfull! Just don't ask TheTanteTerror though.

(we don't like her)

:)

Bryan    0

Terra

Welcome to DayZRp. If you need help, feel free to ask. The community is very helpfull! Just don't ask TheTanteTerror though.

(we don't like her)

:)

Wait, we don't? Dang, i thought we do.. Sorry for being nice to her :/

Edit: welcome Btw :)