Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:17
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest GreenGod

Sandbags for Prud (Пруд)

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

ww0207-32.jpg

*While wandering the streets of a town you come across a posters on the ground and nailed to doorways...glancing at the picture you recall them as old war bonds flyers. you recall seeing in your history text books you would normally disregard such things as garbage but on a whim you pick it up and study the picture turning it over you a neatly written letter printed on the back it reads...*

We the civilians of Prud Lake beseech the leaders of clans friendly to Prud Lake to donate any unused portable defense structures to help the civilians that gather around Prud trying to scrape out a living.

We the civilians of Prud Lake have come to the following conclusions.

§ Recognizing: that groups deemed hostile or bandit are targeting Prud Lake and its inhabitants with increasing regularity.

§ Impressed: by the presence of friendly clans within the area of Prud as of late.

however concerned that raids on Prud seldom come at times when such groups are within a range as to stop robberies and raids on Prud

§ Reminding members of the friendly clans that most of the civilians are simply trying to scrape out a living and tired and resentful of the hostilities which in turn lead to spur of the moment revenge attacks that kill more members of Prud then would be saved if they had adequate means to defend themselves which in turn would result in fewer clans looking to Prud as a means of a quick looting spree.

§ Disheartened by the opinion of some Bandit clans that carry the view that raiding Prud is easier than looting the nearby town of stary sober.

§ Aware of the fact that much more is needed than defense structures in order to make Prud a safer place, however recognizing that defense structures are in a small step towards a larger picture.

The Civilians of Prud hereby beseech the aid of all friendly clans in helping the have nots of Prud become inhabitants of a Boar and not the fat pig in a valley of Wolves.

//Sorry if this would be better fit in another section of the forums.

Dora    0

Yeah this should be in roleplaying section ;)

Anyways, it's good to see that people are taking a stand and helping Prud against bandits.

Oxx    0

I am Drakov.

I'll see what I can do with those defense structures. In the meantime I will come to Prud and do what I can to defend it. I will also do my best to arm the friendly forces of Prud. I will bring sniper rifles and machine guns.

Bandits, consider yourselves warned.

Fozzy    2

I am Drakov.

I'll see what I can do with those defense structures. In the meantime I will come to Prud and do what I can to defend it. I will also do my best to arm the friendly forces of Prud. I will bring sniper rifles and machine guns.

Bandits, consider yourselves warned.

Can't wait to get my hands on those new machine guns ! :troll:

We got some spare sandbags, we'll bring em over when we can!

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

Be warned that although we encourage donators to set up their sandbags where ever they see fit, anyone caught setting them up in a way which will aid bandits will have their wrist slapped and passive aggressive comments made about the stance in which they urinate.

Got a few sand bags that I can spare, I'll make sure to drop them off with my next supply run.

Stagsview    625

TWS will try and supply some if we come across them. Hopefully it should help build up some stuff.

Sign in to follow this