Server time: 2017-08-23, 15:40

Sign in to follow this  
Ancalagon

Civilization V

Ancalagon    0

Hello everyone,

i noticed that there are quite a lot of people playing Civ V in this com (The tournaments, Streams, TS channles ect)

So i create a thread to collect these people and their contact data so it might be easier to have some nice, maybe even big Civ matches.

I already played a bit but most likely with 1 or 2 people and tbh, i think it could be really nice to have 5/6 guys + AIs playing some fast civ games. And after i watched Zhunks stream, i looked around and realized there isn't anything like this which was weird for me, since such threads are quite common in the communitys i am in ^^

So people just say that they are playing, they can basicly talk about the game, ask questions (good, that might be easier with games like DayZ, where you can always talk about stuff that happend) and say their steam names so others can add them.

Had some good experiences with this in others games, f.e. Dota.

Tl,dr: Anyone wanna play Civ?

Okay not now, now i am going to bed ^^

Ps.: Does anyone else loves Rome because of the special ability? ^^

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Pop by B-17 TS, we are usually up for a game :)

I dont mind a bit of Civ V every now and again France for the win :P

Ancalagon    0

Okay, how about a game this afternoon? Just have to maila packet, would be back in half a hour.

Gonna wreck you guys, where is tom? Tom, come over, lets team up. R&R-dreamteam :D

Okay, how about a game this afternoon? Just have to maila packet, would be back in half a hour.

I dont get home till about 5:30 GMT i guess i could play then

And yeah im pretty crap at Civ V i just stick to myself in a corner somewhere whilst everyone else fights and i win by culture victory or some shiz lol

Shanoby    36

Well, I kinda just got them game... Im going to tutorial and then see if I like the game. But I want to play RTS with people, so I'll give this a shot.

Well, I kinda just got them game... Im going to tutorial and then see if I like the game. But I want to play RTS with people, so I'll give this a shot.

PFT who cares im a scrub at it so :P just enjoy the random banter on the TS whilst playing

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Me and Tom'll play

We should get a list and organize a Time/Date to play

Since you know civ games literally take days......

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

We are playing in 10 minutes, anyone can hop onto the B-17 Visitor Comms and I'll move you up to the batcave

We are playing in 10 minutes, anyone can hop onto the B-17 Visitor Comms and I'll move you up to the batcave

Dont finish work for another 3 hours :(

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Dont finish work for another 3 hours :(

We'll play again later don't worry !

Ancalagon    0

Nice game this afternoon but my Spawn was shit and because of the small continents, it was way too crowded :D

Need a new one. Bigger and better. If possible with a spawn on a hill in a delta at the coast, surrounded by ressources. And if its only 2, as long as they are many of them :D

And Iron, for the fuck sake, in the last 4 games, i never had iron in my country

Anyone wants to play?

Nice game this afternoon but my Spawn was shit and because of the small continents, it was way too crowded :D

Need a new one. Bigger and better. If possible with a spawn on a hill in a delta at the coast, surrounded by ressources. And if its only 2, as long as they are many of them :D

And Iron, for the fuck sake, in the last 4 games, i never had iron in my country

Anyone wants to play?

At least you didnt spawn on a 6 hexagon island consisting of only desert tiles....

Ancalagon    0

spawned in a jungle, made my city near it because of 2 ressouces. Realized afterwards i need bronze to get them... so yeah, 3 fields until bronze and one normal hill with a mine until bronze xD Oh, and fishes. Awsome :P

And no real luxus stuff, no wheat to grow faster and now fucking iron again -.-

Edit: But no, no 6-field-island xD

The problem with many guys is, they all need to have to time to play. AI taking over controle is shit. Every time, AI takes over my controle, even for one or two rounds, it fucks up everything

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

We are playing now guys, join b-17 TS

!!!

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

add me on steam (magw33d) and fight me 1vs1

250 hours played and a bitch aint one

RoCKiE    0

Can't wait D:

I love Final Frontier in Civ 4, I hope this will be kind of like the mod.