Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:06

Sign in to follow this  
FireMatt

The Rebellion.

FireMatt    1

You notice a flier stuck to a lamp-post in Stary Sobor. A grayed out picture taking pride of place at the top of the flier and a small message printed below it.

72O12.png

We are tired of the Councils constant efforts to eradicate the survivors of this hellish land. The Council may have advanced weaponry and dangerous technology but we have the courage and fury of hundreds of survivors behind us. We will stand and fight against the evil that try to wipe us out with experimental weaponry!

We need every man, woman, weapon and bullet we can gather. From Hatchets to RPG's, we will use anything we can get to fight against the Council at every opportunity we can!

Members of the Rebellion are working tirelessly to recruit more to our cause. If you are interested, we will find you.

At the bottom of the flier you see the signatures of two people. the signatures read 'S' and 'A. C'

//OOC info: This is not a clan idea or faction. It may look like one but it's essentially an IC response to the recent Council attacks on Prud and such. We will actively try to "recruit" people to the Rebellion but we will not be pushing this to a clan idea. Although that would be pretty cool to see ;)

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Looking good ! Hopefully the rebellion will crush the council

Major Tom    78

You fools have no clue what you're up against. Even with hundreds of survivors, armed with RPGs and high end weaponry... you're doomed to fail. Hell, even thousands of survivors wouldn't make a dent.

A rebellion is pointless. You're just signing yourselves away to death.

Burgz    6

We have already told you ladies and gentlemen.

The CRA are the rebellion, maybe...just maybe you can be affiliates ;)

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

You fools have no clue what you're up against. Even with hundreds of survivors, armed with RPGs and high end weaponry... you're doomed to fail. Hell, even thousands of survivors wouldn't make a dent.

We all die, why not die for something worth it

Major Tom    78

Believe me, it's not worth it. If you had the same information as us, you'd understand that there's just no point in fighting. Not with brute force, anyways.

Burgz    6

Believe me, it's not worth it. If you had the same information as us, you'd understand that there's just no point in fighting. Not with brute force, anyways.

You're mislead. CRA have proved that it works a few times :D

Yay! There's me in the SOBR Suit :) Nice Pic! I joined in last second aswell :P

And the CRA are able to take down your men without any casualties. Fear us Council

Burgz    6

"Nope" - The Council.

//Imagine if we actually aimed :)

We all know your main ambition is not to kill us. I mean...where would the fun in that be? ;)

Major Tom    78

If you knew what we knew, you'd understand that you're the ones that are deeply... deeply mislead.

Perhaps it's time to reveal what was in the documents we found, just so people don't throw away their lives attempting to fight the Council.

Burgz    6

If you knew what we knew, you'd understand that you're the ones that are deeply... deeply mislead.

Perhaps it's time to reveal what was in the documents we found, just so people don't throw away their lives attempting to fight the Council.

Perhaps...

Major Tom    78

Perhaps...

Oh please, what are you going to do? Bravado them to death? You can't fight a force the size of theirs with just your small weapons and egos.

Just because you shot in the general direction of their helis and they eventually fell down, doesn't mean you can take on what they have stored away. Just don't even try.

If you want to understand it from my point of view, knowing what I know, imagine an ant throwing a spec of dust at a fucking tank.

FireMatt    1

What if I told you we were fighting to keep the Council from taking away the last of the G17's.

240px-Weapon_Glock17.png

Think about it Tom!

Burgz    6

Perhaps...

Oh please, what are you going to do? Bravado them to death? You can't fight a force the size of theirs with just your small weapons and egos.

Just because you shot in the general direction of their helis and they eventually fell down, doesn't mean you can take on what they have stored away. Just don't even try.

If you want to understand it from my point of view, knowing what I know, imagine an ant throwing a spec of dust at a fucking tank.

You're misunderstanding me.

I want you to tell us.

FireMatt    1

Perhaps...

I want you to tell us.

Perhaps it would be best to arrange a meeting? Such sensitive documents could be used against us.

Burgz    6

I want you to tell us.

Perhaps it would be best to arrange a meeting? Such sensitive documents could be used against us.

A meeting between BHM and CRA...I do not think this would go down well.

Maybe some of the civilians could have a meeting and then relay the information to us?

Major Tom    78

I want you to tell us.

We have been keeping it to ourselves, but I'm considering telling trusted allies. You CRA bandits threw any chance of learning what we know away when you were so aggressive towards us.

Good luck with your suicide mission.

Burgz    6

I want you to tell us.

We have been keeping it to ourselves, but I'm considering telling trusted allies. You CRA bandits threw any chance of learning what we know away when you were so aggressive towards us.

It is ok. We will find out one way or another, maybe we could even get The Council to help us rid you from our lands.

Mush    2

I want you to tell us.

It is ok. We will find out one way or another, maybe we could even get The Council to help us rid you from our lands.

Good luck trying mate, we're worth a lot more than you are, in their eyes.

Burgz    6

Good luck trying mate, we're worth a lot more than you are, in their eyes.

Things change.

Major Tom    78

What makes you think we're in their crosshairs?

If anything, we'd be some of the few they wouldn't kill.

Slute    1

As much as I hate to agree with a Black Hat, he is correct.

These Council members have barely shown their strength. I've seen what one man can do to an entire colony. This is just the beginning, and I fear there is much more to come.

The most you can do is hide in the shadows and prepare, you will die if you try to face them. Theres nothing you can do except wait, patience is key.

Sign in to follow this