Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:46

Sign in to follow this  
KriZagon

RP Event in Electro (Or another more appropriate city)

KriZagon    0

I was thinking since there is so much kos in regular dayz sa, that we could show people how much fun player interraction is!

At an agreed time on an agreed server (DayZRP server) everybody who is interrested will come to elektro and we could make it a survivor city.

Just picture arriving there and there are guards by the entrances, people sitting on the street and in the houses talking to each other, telling stories.

This could be a really awesome thing if enough people would participate!*

*Gear insurance not included

Player amount goal: 15

Participating players: about 10...

I thought we could all talk on the dayzrp ts channel, how about Friday the 21tst at around five o'clock (17.00)? NOTE: this is not the actual event date, it is just the planning date!

Hope to see you in cherno one day, KriZagon out!

I mean... it is too hard to do. I would love to see this, but 1'st too low amount of people playing, from DayZRP 2'nd I suggest smaller place.

If it will be in for example... one date, so one day, then I'm in!

Teas    1

Me likey. I'm sure there's enough bodies currently playing SA to pull this off. Given a few days for supply runs and travel expenses this could be a great idea.

I'm in.

EDIT: A smaller place would make it easier to control, but something like this needs to be upfront in a prominent place. So the southern coast is a must really. I love the idea.

Mush    2

Maybe not Elektro, maybe... Solninchy? I don't know, somewhere on the East Coast, bit more accessible. Elektro is ages away from the north.

Teas    1

Also the number of fresh spawn non-RP'rs will take one look at a large bunch of people and run a great distance in the opposite direction.

KriZagon    0

I mean... it is too hard to do. I would love to see this, but 1'st too low amount of people playing, from DayZRP 2'nd I suggest smaller place.

If it will be in for example... one date, so one day, then I'm in!

Well actually i think there are enough players here, we just need to get their attention.

And yeah it will only be for a day, maybe all the people who are interrested could meet on teamspeak and discuss a day :)

... Given a few days for supply runs and travel expenses this could be a great idea.

I'm in.

EDIT: A smaller place would make it easier to control, but something like this needs to be upfront in a prominent place. So the southern coast is a must really. I love the idea.

Yeah maybe elektro aint the smartest location, so location is another thing we could discuss.

Friendly in Elektro

:troll:

MONK1E    0

If we manage to get the players and the right place to do this, I'm up for it.

Guest mooimabird   
Guest mooimabird

I am up for it if i can find the time to get on!

I think that we could seek shelter inside a hospital. That would be very ideal as you can go inside it and take plenty of cover.

KriZagon    0

Wow thats awesome that so many people want to participate! (Updated the original post for more info)

MONK1E    0

If we can't secure a whole city we can always find a section inside the city and have like a survivor shelter to look after and protect others.

Teas    1

Was thinking maybe one of the tower block areas. Secure a street with sentries both ends and have a gathering there?

KriZagon    0

If we can't secure a whole city we can always find a section inside the city and have like a survivor shelter to look after and protect others.

Yeah, I was thinking maybe the area in Chapaevsk with the hospital and office. Only bad thing about that place is that there are a lot of sniper spots, if we dont take advantage of them.

Joebie5    0

I'm up for it, One thing though. The 20th is today (thursday) so are we getting on today to arrange or tommrow?

Waltz    0

Ok I will be along, might be an idea to meet up outside town and go in force

KriZagon    0

Ok I will be along, might be an idea to meet up outside town and go in force

Yeah, would be sad to see people die before we even get started

MONK1E    0

We could use some of the large apartment blocks in Chapaevsk and people can occupy the rooms in the building and maybe have some guards on patrols inside the building with some guards by the doors to the building and maybe some look out on the roof.

MONK1E    0

Well almost anywhere on the coast is pretty common and if we go on a high pop server.