Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:03
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Besphynx

Help with Rendering

Question

Besphynx    0

Hello, I am in need of some help with rendering my recordings.

I record using Dxtory and have Audio I receive on Audio Channel 1 but the Audio I output is on Audio Channel 2. the problem is the freeware I use only renders out the Audio from Audio Channel 1 so it does not pick up my voice when I was speaking.

I was wondering if anyone knew of some software that would render both Audio Channel 1 and 2?

16 answers to this question

GingerHippo    4

Maybe try different softwares which are highly used such as Camtasia, Sony Vegas or Windows Movie Maker. All of which should work if you've recorded the video with both of the Audio Channels activated.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Haha, Sony Vegas Pro 12, get it man, there are plenty of places you can, well, retrieve it from ;)

Meatlunk    0

I record 4 different audio channels at the same time using Dxtory, the best program imo is Sony Vegas, like Astycc, you should get it. If you have some questions about it I can help.

GingerHippo    4

Haha, Sony Vegas Pro 12, get it man, there are plenty of places you can, well, retrieve it from ;)

I record 4 different audio channels at the same time using Dxtory, the best program imo is Sony Vegas, like Astycc, you should get it. If you have some questions about it I can help.

I'd agree with Sony Vegas if it's the main one which is used with Dxtory but it would depend on if you want HD settings or just normal quality due to softwares having different options.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I'd agree with Sony Vegas if it's the main one which is used with Dxtory but it would depend on if you want HD settings or just normal quality due to softwares having different options.

Sony Vegas is really user-friendly and has a huge number of features. Get it! I use it all the time in accession with After Effects, that's good too, but hard to use for newbies at it.

Jamesy    0

I've heard very positive things from Shadowplay with Nvidia. Never used it personally but I know that's what a lot of people are using to date. And, I'm pretty sure it does all of what you are requesting in one. Pretty much Fraps V2 but doesn't give as much FPS drop.

But what Tom said, Sony Vegas.

ithon    0

Im sure you can get vegas or after affects for free on pirate bay. Must be a special offer or something ;)

Besphynx    0

Im sure you can get vegas or after affects for free on pirate bay. Must be a special offer or something ;)

I tried that, I must of screwed something up because it did not work for me.

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

I use sony vegas and i render 1080p videos. I would say its the best and ive never had an audio issue.

Krimbo    0

I'd recommend Vegas too :P

But just make sure you have your recording set up correctly, your in-game sound and microphone are two separate channels that you need to add both of them. I'm presuming you've already done that, just making sure!

Besphynx    0

But just make sure you have your recording set up correctly, your in-game sound and microphone are two separate channels that you need to add both of them. I'm presuming you've already done that, just making sure!

Yes, can you make this as solved? I do not want Pandi doing it :troll:

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I'm sorry to interrupt Krimbo, but I gotta do it now. :troll:

Marking as solved.

Krimbo    0

I'm sorry to interrupt Krimbo, but I gotta do it now. :troll:

Marking as solved.

Unsolving this thread and marking as 'Solved', because Pandi.

:troll:

tnkydoe    14

Ok well even though this is solved im going to comment anyways! (Suck it pandi) <3

After effects is a great program if you plan on going deeper into video editing. There are many addons and additional programs for it that make it possible to do some amazing things but with greater possibility comes greater difficulty! It is not a self taught program, if you have the time to sit down and watch tutorials and don't get frustrated when you work on something for hours and accidently click something thar ruins it all, then after effects is a great program.

Now sony vegas on the other hand is waaaaaay easier to use and has basic video editing capabilities. Don't get me wrong, you can still do some amazing stuff with Vegas! Vegas makes it extremely easy to: cut> clip> render with great quality!

The rendering on after effects is virtually the same as Vegas meaning you wont see a difference unless you really try to :D

Also a great program for compressing video files yet maintaining quality is "handbrake" its free LEGALLY <3