Server time: 2019-03-22, 21:14 WE ARE RECRUITING
WarMachine

[GAME] Whats the story behind your username?

Guest Roach

I smoke weed... so um, a Roach is what's left when your joint is all smoked. Like a cigarette butt, for joints. A Roach.

The Roach avatar was simply more "advertising friendly" than a Joint Butt lmao 

Mine is just my real nickname but some weirdo *cough cough* @JimRP *cough* added the letters RP behind it without my consent and now im shunned by everyone in the community who doesnt have those two letters in their names ?

10 minutes ago, Malet said:

I love de- and encryptions so my Forum name is a modified caesar encryption of my real name ?

Thats actually quite an interesting and cool fact behind your username.

Got called a name then later on god put two letters in my name. Then I changed my name and got saved

Edited by BorisRP

2 minutes ago, Lost said:

where am I?

An island with a bunch of survivors.

1 minute ago, Dallas said:

An island with a bunch of survivors.

Damn I was trying to get to Cherno

I used SkinVest because i thought it was cool and proper edgy like, this was on Xbox 360 n it carried over till i changed.

IRL and a few people from the community noticed i burp alot, so yeah 

Well, when signing up I didn't know what forum name to pick for myself. 

I knew I had to have the colour blue in it obviously, on the radio a song was playing Lady In Red, good song by the way! Then I thought of Lady In Blue, I always wear at least one piece of clothing that is blue. 

So I ended up picking Lady In Blue...

My favourite colour. ?

1 minute ago, Burps said:

I used SkinVest because i thought it was cool and proper edgy like, this was on Xbox 360 n it carried over till i changed.

IRL and a few people from the community noticed i burp alot, so yeah 

It was our thing

1 minute ago, Lady In Blue said:

Well, when signing up I didn't know what forum name to pick for myself. 

I knew I had to have the colour blue in it obviously, on the radio a song was playing Lady In Red, good song by the way! Then I thought of Lady In Blue, I always wear at least one piece of clothing that is blue. 

So I ended up picking Lady In Blue...

My favourite colour. ?

It was our thing

Should've been lord Richard if i'm honest, it's just i don't think i'm as much as a bad man as him so i don't deserve it

Image result for undateables lord richard

AND WHY ARE YOU NOT CALLED LORD RICHARD 

SMH

Should be called Richard or Lord imo.

My first rp character was Major "Doc" Garrison so most people called me Major or Garrison and Major stuck.

Always hated how people had super edgy or "op" sounding names like "overhypersuperkiller1000x9", so I tried to think of something harmless. Evolved from The Sheep to Sheepwillkillya to Sheepwithlasereyes, but this cringe finally led me to SheepyMcSheepface.

im cringy what would you expect 

in 2013 it was "iceprincekyo" 

A couple of years ago, I wanted to start a Youtube channel and try to become successful with it. (It didn't worked out... XD) When I was thinking of a name, I wanted something that could indicate that I play a lot and that I play different games. I thought of LiquidGamer, LiquidGaming, EveryDayGamer, etc until "AlwaysGamer" came in mind and I choose that name.

5 hours ago, OskuRP said:

The question remains: are you an ass? Or a guy?

Why+not+just+pick+time+travel+go+back+in

I want to be SomeWeirdAssGal

1 minute ago, Lady In Blue said:

I want to be SomeWeirdAssGal

I'm not against it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

Used my full real name like an idiot, PMed a mod who got me in contact with @Conor. Conor asked what other name I'd like. I was back then already way too much into ancient history so went for The Spartan. Then first time in staff in 2015, @Red told me he wouldn't promote me to GM unless I'd change my name from "The Spartan" to Spartan. Now we're here ? 

HAHAHA yes. I remember that. Good times. I'm glad it stuck!

Welp how my username came to be is alot more embarresing...

I'm glad the origin to my nickname (particularly what came before Red) is known to only a lucky few here.

Just now, Red said:

HAHAHA yes. I remember that. Good times. I'm glad it stuck!

Welp how my username came to be is alot more embarresing...

I'm glad the origin to my nickname (particularly what came before Red) is known to only a lucky few here.

Did you listen to Lady In Red by any chance? 

I kid. ?

The symbol of my family is 3 Staggs facing towards the east. We have proud Irish bloodlines within our family. So i took up the nickname "Staggs" IRL and here. It became Stagsview when I wanted to make a youtube channel but found out my internet could not handle the upload speed. But they all know me as Staggs.

Always had a version of Samaritan since playing Delta Force 2 many years ago when I was a member of a squad. Kept it that way ever since.  Originally it was th3samaritan when I first joined here in 2013 but the th3 part started to annoy me so I asked very nicely and a very kind Admin made it disappear.

(Also because I've been here a while, I'm going to be that guy and just drop this here don't hate me).

My prominent mod day character was Cid Owens, who I eventually twisted and turned into some creepy sadistic monster come standalone after the Unnamed disbanded.  Everyone called me Cid, so it was pretty easy to just stick with Cid.  I also enjoy a majority of the Final Fantasy "Cid" characters, but that isn't the main reason why I stuck with it.

Before though, god...  I was Namuthewhale when starting on the server, which originated from me and a few friends registering on League of Legends, and we all wanted similar names.  All of us had names that started with "N" and ended with some sort of animal.  I chose a whale, and somehow came up with Namu.

Edited by Cid

Used to be called Mr.Daryl when I joined the community back in 2014 then changed it to Eagle because why not.

Edited by Eagle