Server time: 2017-08-17, 10:00

WarMachine

[GAME] Whats the story behind your username?

WarMachine    11

Whats the story behind your username?

Ill begin with myself.

I made my name because I thought it was cool at the time and now I stick with it everywhere I go. It really has no story as I came up with the name suddenly.

Bubbles    31
th?id=H.4896749269156221&pid=1.7

My name in real life actually used to be Siorre, my parents then changed it before I went to pre-school because they thought I would be made fun of. I would of been there first kid ever to be named Siorre :P So that's the reason behind me name. I might change it back when I am eighteen, who knows.

Actually my name came from when I was playing Modern Warfare 2. I jumped from one building to another just when an enemy did the same and managed to stab him. Thought up the name Winged Ninja after that and stuck with it ever since.

One day my parents made love. Nine months later I was born and they had to give me a name, but they were all out of ideas.

So my father made a random noise and from that moment that was my name. I also use it as my username for convenience.

Murdercool    32

Well.. It's very um.. Dark.. I think I was 8 years old when I came up with this account name. I think I was some sort of sociopath serial killer kid? I guess the name stuck with me and I use it for everything. Also, I first used the name on Club Penguin. I got banned for this name.. :(

enar21    1

Well my forum name is just a random forum name I usually have on forums.

Enar21 came from when I was playing club penguin from yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars back. And basically Enar is my real name

My actual "gaming name" is Sinamo.

I got up with Sinamo when I was on Mw2. I was in the trickshotting community on pc. And by that time I made up my name before all the trickshotting career, and the story is kinda embarassing and like 12p. You know I thought of sinamo because it was a good name to put in all the "cool characters" so then for a while my name was $!N4M0 obviously.

haha

Back when I was a DayZ scrub my friend and I were going to play Taviana. I had just recently watched

and I wanted to try out the whole "Sit in the back of a hatchback where they can't see you".

I thought it would be funny to change my DayZ name to "HatchBackBandit" as we were going to pop out of the boot as soon as someone came close and shoot them.

Since then I use it for pretty much everything.

DeadKiller    0

Back in 2005 I got my Xbox 360 along with a copy of dead rising. And I played it for so long I made my gamer tag deadkiller. Once I got XBL I had to add a 55 to the end. And the name has just stuck for all these years. With some variations (an increasing number of 5's at the end.)

Mush    2

Well, when I was young (about 6/7/8) I was playing football.

It was the Year 3 (my team, and the lowest year in school) against the Year 5's (second from highest in the school).

A Year 5 called Connor had the ball, and was running down the wing, I kicked his back leg and he went flying into a tree on the pitch (yeah, weird I know).

When he was raging on the floor, he said, "Oh you mushroom!" (what an insult, ouch).

And it's stuck ever since, some people in real life don't even know my real name, they just call me Mush, it's cool.

:)

The names Rolle and Gijs were already taken :troll:

Ironicman    7

It is the English name of my Country.

"Country". :troll:

>implying i want to associate with the people with a totally different mentality,culture and langauge who i also only had bad experience with in form of Discrimination and so on.

Prince    93

the name comes from my fourth grade class at recess. I made a snow fort about 4ft high and defended it agenst my friends with an icicle. So we made a game that i was the ice prince defending the castle. the kyo comes from years later when my friend was drawing pictures of us(she is an great artist) she made random Japanese names for us and mine ended up to be Ryo which means dragon or something. She had funky handwriting and made the R look like a K so it ended up as Kyo. Thats how i got my form name for everything.

alexnedea    0

My usuall username : windghost (i used alexnedea because i thought i could choose a forum username after but it turns out you can't :( ) came from when me and my other 3 best firends were little and we used to act like one has the power of water, fire, earth and wind. And they called me windboy because I was always the fastest at running. The ghost part coems from :Ghost Rider 1 (yeah the wind ghost there was my fav :x )

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

James = my name

Bcfc = Birmingham City football club

1997 = year that I was born :)

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Well i got this name from my Runescape days.Just randomly :D.

Runescape was the best :D

Nihoolious    1092

I originally went by the title "Nihilus" back in 2006 or so. For most websites, the name was already taken so I put a 0 at the end: Nihilus0. I used this title for quite a while, inspiration coming from Darth Nihilus from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2. Best sith lord ever to be created. Whenever I talk to people, they always had a hard time pronouncing it. "Nigh-hill-is. Nee-lus. NighN-hill-us." One day my good friend Sahil jokingly mispronounced it "Nigh-hool-ee-us," in which I responded saying, "You know what. Fuck you, thats going to be my name from now on so I don't have to add stupid numbers at the end because Nihilus ins't available." And I did just that.

I also included the correct pronunciation in this text so if you read this and mispronounce my name, I will eat you.

There really isn't a story behind my username, I just sort of made it up loooooooong time ago, and have been sticking with it since :P

The reason I use it is because it sounds different, and it's available on 99,9% places online :P