Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 04:50

Mercenaries wanted (Check thread for available contracts)

Diremast

Welcome to the organization, mercenary.

This is an attempt to give players the chance to accept mission which will be provided by me personally and in some special cases other players. The idea will revolve around the role-playing factors of DayZ and will require some dedication and will to role-play as a high standard of the mission report will be demanded in order to be rewarded for the contract. If these requirements do not suit you, shut the door on your way out.

The minimum requirement of the mission reports are a video at least three minutes long as proof that the contract has been completed in a desired manner. No exceptions shall be made regarding this. The report shall contain a summery over the mission and eventual important information regarding the success of the contract. If this is not achieved no rewards shall be given until the client are satisfied with the report. The correct headline of a report is “Mission report: ID #XXXX”.

Our current base of operation is the Ranger Outpost located in Chernogorsk and the Trade Post located on Klen Mountain. If you have any question about contracts or other tings feel free to post here or send me a private message.

The Organization's Private Branch

We're currently looking for special kinds of jobs for certain individuals with special training. If you're interested send me a PM and perhaps we can work something out.

Available contracts

- No more available contracts -

Guest WaltteriH

Name: WaltteriH

Military training: 11 in ArmA corps. 3 years in long range sissi's IRL.

Other significant merits: Aimbot merit. Gold merit in shooting and evading IRL.

Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words): Im a Finnish hillbilly with a gun. I life on a farm, altough i sell gaming computers for a living. I have played ArmA series for over 11 years, and i know the tricks and bugs with this engine. Id like to do some provate contracts, if it pays...

Name: Pidde

Military training: None but the shooting i have done with my aks-74 kobra before the acopolypse struck.

Other significant merits: Gold merit in shooting at the zelenogorsk shooting competion 2006.

Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words): Im the leader of the "Chernarus Militia" and i use my own reliable ak which i bought before the acopolypse struck, I am also a skilled shooter and im up to doing some contracts as a source of income of supplies to survive these wastelands.

Military training: 11 in ArmA corps. 3 years in long range sissi's IRL.

Other significant merits: Aimbot merit. Gold merit in shooting and evading IRL.

Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words): Im a Finnish hillbilly with a gun. I life on a farm, altough i sell gaming computers for a living. I have played ArmA series for over 11 years, and i know the tricks and bugs with this engine. Id like to do some provate contracts, if it pays...

You application has been denied for one or several of reason listed below.

- Your personal biography does is not deemed trustworthy enough.

- Your information is lacking.

- Grammar issues.

OOC: A hillbilly with a gun who sells computers for a living is not fit to be accepted into a mercernary organization I'm afraid. Also the application are required to be in character. :)

Name: Pidde

Military training: None but the shooting i have done with my aks-74 kobra before the acopolypse struck.

Other significant merits: Gold merit in shooting at the zelenogorsk shooting competion 2006.

Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words): Im the leader of the "Chernarus Militia" and i use my own reliable ak which i bought before the acopolypse struck, I am also a skilled shooter and im up to doing some contracts as a source of income of supplies to survive these wastelands.

Application accepted. Congratulations, now go make us some money.

I like the idea of this. good luck, Marco.

Thanks for the support.

Guest WaltteriH

Military training: 7 years in SISU.

Other significant merits: Gold on shooting and Evading.

Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words): Im a part of Finnish special forces sent to learn from the Chernarus Crisis. I'm a talented guy that knows how to use a gun, also im the best pilot aswell...

[you should make the thread say, that you need to give your ((IIC)) information]

As a new member you must first be approved by the organization before you are allowed to claim any contracts. It is required that you use this form to allow us to register you in our personal database. All the information is expected to be in character.

I am sorry if that was not made clear enough. I will edit the text.

Military training: 7 years in SISU.

Other significant merits: Gold on shooting and Evading.

Tell us about yourself (minimum 50 words): Im a part of Finnish special forces sent to learn from the Chernarus Crisis. I'm a talented guy that knows how to use a gun, also im the best pilot aswell...

[you should make the thread say, that you need to give your ((IIC)) information]

You application has been denied for one or several of reason listed below.

- Your personal biography does is not deemed trustworthy enough.

- Your information is lacking.

- Grammar issues.

OOC: Sorry, a minimum of 50 words is required for the application to be valid. Exception can be made if you are close to that number. However your personal information contains only 31 words. You are welcome to apply again.

Great, Im on the task!

Send me a private message when you have completed the task or come find me if I am online. I'm usually by the Cherno Outpost or nearby.

The client of Contract #2342 wishes to change the payment due to a lack of activity. Hopefully this will create more motivation to complete the available contract.

New payment: UAZ.

Happy hunting out there.

Regards

The Organization

Will there be an extended deadline to this contract?

The client of Contract #2342 wishes to change the payment due to a lack of activity. Hopefully this will create more motivation to complete the available contract.

New payment: UAZ.

Happy hunting out there.

Regards

The Organization

Will there be an extended deadline to this contract?

If interest is shown regarding the contract extended time might be added, yes.

Aren't there any other missions available?

Not for the moment, since most people are offline doing real life stuff with family and friends during the holidays I haven't put out any missions. There will be more available after the holidays are over however.

Marco, I don't get it. How can I apply to this? Sorry for being a noob but I can't see any type of form to fill.

I removed the requirment to apply to be able to take a contract. Now the only thing you have to do to claim the reward is to post a mission report.

For the moment there are none contracts available. I have not put out any new contracts due to the holidays.

UPDATED INFORMATION ON FIRST PAGE:

The Organization's Private Branch

We're currently looking for special kinds of jobs for certain individuals with special training. If you're interested send me a PM and perhaps we can work something out.

END OF MESSAGE

• 1 month later...