Server time: 2017-08-22, 18:37

Sign in to follow this  
Noah Morres

I'll Manage...

Question

Noah Morres    0

So..I don't have The ArmA II Mod...and I am desperate to Rp..But I am only 13,with no mic [Please do not hate on me] and I am not a retard like you'd think all other "kids with no mics" would be I am actually logical and I do not make stupid mistakes in Rp I have text based Rped many times,I realize that that is very very very! different from DayZ Rp but,I wish to join this community...But I have no way of buying ArmA...And I have no damn clue what the cost is in U.S.D but,like I said I am only 13 so I do not have A paypal account or Credit card or anything..what I am getting at is I don't know If i will get banned or my account will get removed..But is there anyone out there who could possibly help?..If not,Well I will have to manage...I do not have a Steam account but I will get one soon...So I hope someone can help but yanoe..What ever man..I will deal with it. :)

7 answers to this question

Slute    1

ArmA is not a mod but is its own full game. To play the DayZ Mod for ArmA 2 it is currently 25$ USD for ArmA 2: CO which has both Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation arrowhead (both required to play DayZ) on steam.

The age requirement for DayZRP is 16 years old sadly. Before tou say it should be changed and you should be given a chance, it doesn't work like that. Sorry man jus have to wait 3 years!

Also this should be placed in the Questions section of the forums. Don't worry Staff will do it!

404notfound    0

Sorry man, but there is no way you're getting in. First of all you don't have a means to play the game, but being underage doesn't help you either.

Really your best chance is to forget about DayZRP for a couple years, and come back when you meet the age requirement. Maybe then we'll be on DayZ Standalone.

Onionjack    0

Moved to questions/Marking as solved.

As said age limit is 16 and if you're under it, you'll have to wait. There are no exceptions. As for the game itself, there's really not much we can do. No one is not going to buy it for you here.

Noah Morres    0

...The thing Is..I don't know If rp will be around in three years...So..There went my Hopes...Well GG see you in three years Rp..Hopefully

Aren't there sometimes exceptions?

Aren't there sometimes suggestions?

There used to be "Exceptions" but i dont think they bother anymore they dont have time.