Server time: 2017-08-20, 11:55

Sign in to follow this  
domes03

The Aftermath of the Radio Station

Slute    1

Wouldn't this fit in the media section of the forums?

Anyway, nice pictures! Shame I missed it

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

Its a shame there are constant threads/comments about how great a day was based on kill counts and loot.

When did we forget about the RP and love the PVP so much?

Nihoolious    1107

Its a shame there are constant threads/comments about how great a day was based on kill counts and loot.

RP was present during todays attack it just wasn't the highlight. The main RP took place during interrogations I am told and the RP that was seen was based around anger and revenge on the CRA.

Besides, its still DayZ. People still will enjoy killing others and getting in fights, its just a matter of how they prioritize it. The main bulk of the attackers were TWS and NWO members who are amazing roleplayers and so are the CRA.

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

RP was present during todays attack it just wasn't the highlight. The main RP took place during interrogations I am told and the RP that was seen was based around anger and revenge on the CRA.

Besides, its still DayZ. People still will enjoy killing others and getting in fights, its just a matter of how they prioritize it. The main bulk of the attackers were TWS and NWO members who are amazing roleplayers and so are the CRA.

Well based on the OP it seems loot was the major factor about today. I think this kind of boasting just doesn't represent the community well or it just gives the wrong idea to new people.

domes03    0

Well based on the OP it seems loot was the major factor about today. I think this kind of boasting just doesn't represent the community well or it just gives the wrong idea to new people.

This is by no mean to boast, Stone and I rounded up the gear that was left over from all the destruction, and laid it out for any civilians to come and take it as they pleased which lead to some interesting and slightly tense RP interaction with the CRA. This was simply a little fun at how much loot there really was left over. Stone and I actually had nothing to do with what even happened at the station

Mace    10

Each person had .25 metric asstons worth of gear on his body. Suspicious. I propose we launch a full scale investigation! Call in the narwhals!