Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:06

Sign in to follow this  
Murdercool

CRA Radio Station Invasion.

Murdercool    32

As a giant force, as a community of Prud we launched a full scale invasion on the CRA. We have had enough of their shit for too long, robbing the people of Prud. We had all banded together to battle them! We may have been taking down, but it can be done! We took some of them down, we tried our best! Down with the CRA! We are the people of Prud!

If anyone has a point of view or a video or wants to discuss it would be cool. I couldn't record it though, I was killed while killing a member of CRA. It was a pretty cool firefight!

Nihoolious    1092

The one that just happened? Yeah I got video and screenshots. Turns out Dr. Paul McNeil with the gas mask and the suit betrayed us. Oh well, good fun for my new character Ken Nagasaki. Editing and uploading it now

Your "people of Prud army" was massacred! You came at us with nearly 20 men, while we had 6. We lost 2 and you lost every single one! Next time learn to respect our might.

Murdercool    32

Well at least we tried! We get points for that! I at least killed one of your CRA. I knew that someone would betray us..

Macbrine    26

The one that just happened? Yeah I got video and screenshots. Turns out Dr. Paul McNeil with the gas mask and the suit betrayed us. Oh well, good fun for my new character Ken Nagasaki. Editing and uploading it now

You can't know that you silly dead man :P

ooc: You did try, and I give you props for that. That was a lot of fun! :P

Centurion    5

was a greet firefight, tons of fun. To bad the door likes to hurt me. Someone opened the door and did a lot of damage from the impact, then the head shot threw the window put me down. Remember though 15-6 and we only lost 2 guys:P

tnkydoe    14

Wow what did I get myself into :troll:

Ogre would love to kill him some "prud army" soldiers :D

Edit: Yay for 900!

Civs got wrecked :P I have a feeling we couldve done better, if we didnt have traitors among us!

Murdercool    32

was a greet firefight, tons of fun. To bad the door likes to hurt me. Someone opened the door and did a lot of damage from the impact, then the head shot threw the window put me down. Remember though 15-6 and we only lost 2 guys:P

That was me! Did some one open the door then shoot some bullets into you then you shot them and you both died? If so that was probably me and you.

CRA have been robbing Prud? I was not aware...

Oh wait- I don't go there often, like everyone else should be. :troll:

Toorrik    4

So I counted 16 deaths in the logs and only 3 of them were CRA. A victory none the less

thumbs_up_matt_leblanc.gif

Murdercool    32

CRA have been robbing Prud? I was not aware...

Oh wait- I don't go there often, like everyone else should be.

+1

Alex Tayno    0

guys I told you all before we ran that Doctor Paul McNeil was hanging around with CRA that is why we got WRECKED because you all rejected! Hey that was so fun though. GG CRA and McNeil if I see you, I will kill you.

Nihoolious    1092

So I counted 16 deaths in the logs and only 3 of them were CRA. A victory none the less

It shows that people are not afraid to stand up to racist bandits who think they can rule the land under the false claim that they are helping the people.

If I was there, ya'll would of been fuckeddddm there would be no deaths on CRA. My SVU is ready for more blood.

Murdercool    32

Here is a Rogue Initiative guy giving a motivational speech to the soldiers of Lake Prud. Just before we made the rally run to the CRA Radio Station HQ!

0fKyaEz.jpg

Species    234

Just like to inform you, the SVD shots came from behind you guys. I followed you all the way from Prud. I then proceeded to shoot when my men were initiated on.

Murdercool    32

Just like to inform you, the SVD shots came from behind you guys. I followed you all the way from Prud. I then proceeded to shoot when my men were initiated on.

Were you actually shooting me? I was the guy who in the Doctors clothing. I felt like I was being shot but no shots were actually landed?

Burgz    6

It shows that people are not afraid to stand up to racist bandits who think they can rule the land under the false claim that they are helping the people.

Wait...racist?

Macbrine    26

guys I told you all before we ran that Doctor Paul McNeil was hanging around with CRA that is why we got WRECKED because you all rejected! Hey that was so fun though. GG CRA and McNeil if I see you, I will kill you.

Silly man you cant remember what led to your deaths :P, and its MacNeil

kyoto    4

Crazy fight lads! I didn't even get a kill, but I got to fire that M240

Murdercool    32

Wait...racist?

Wouldn't call them Racist. They are multicultural, they have Chinese men among them. They are not just all one race.

kyoto    4

Wait...racist?

Wouldn't call them Racist. They are multicultural, they have Chinese men among them. They are not just all one race.

And then theres Kojo the African