Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:45
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jakeasaur

Being blacklisted due to age restriction.

Guest Jakeasaur   
Guest Jakeasaur

As far as my understanding goes, being blacklisted means i am essentially banned right? So if i enter my age as 15, even though i may be 16 in several days, i cannot re-apply after i am the appropriate age. Additionally, what is the difference in maturity between a 15 and 16 year old. An idea of this is that i am in the last year of school, doing my GCSE's and my birthday is in August, just at the end of the school year. That makes it so that i am the youngest possible; a month later and i would be in the year below. my question is, what makes me less mature than someone in my year who's birthday is at the beginning of the year. They would now be 16 but may be half as mature as me, which is very true in the case of my school. This is all assuming the the age restriction is due to maturity, of course.

Alyd    4

The age gate is in place as it is the minimum age deemed necessary by the admins to prevent "trolls". People under 16 are usually fairly immature and find it hard to follow rules (although there are exceptions). When you turn 16, you can PM an admin with some ID, your face and a board saying "dayZRP" or your username. Good luck and I hope you get this problem resolved!

Samaritan    349

The age gate is in place as it is the minimum age deemed necessary by the admins to prevent "trolls". People under 16 are usually fairly immature and find it hard to follow rules (although there are exceptions). When you turn 16, you can PM an admin with some ID, your face and a board saying "dayZRP" or your username. Good luck and I hope you get this problem resolved!

This^^

Sorry but we have to draw a line and we decided 16. We are not saying that you are less/more mature than anybody but it's a choice we made to avoid the most trolls since 90% of the time, they are young people. Not always but most of the times.

Just re-apply later !

Sin    127

I know that feel. I was born in October :D

See you again in August!