Server time: 2017-08-23, 14:08

Sign in to follow this  
Ghzoi

My Suggest for DayZRP SA

Ghzoi    0

Hello Everyone

I have a good idea to play as DayZRP in SA i know the admin got no power yet so you have to ask your self guys what should we do as RP fans its simple now we have DayZRP SA server and its really good i play there often but what should we do to stop KOS i suggest first put a password for the server and only DayZRP members got the password and if he is a really RP fan the password wont leak and my second suggest anyone join DayZRP SA server should write his name with RP mark so we can see how many ppl playing as RP for example my name in the game is Ghzoi Q8 [ RP ] like this

and i guess if we have password it would be so much better and we can play as RP without KOS

thx again and i hope mu suggest help

Voodoo    371

It was suggested about a password for the server but it was finalized that the password would possibly get out unintentionally to other members that were banned. I can't see a password being added sorry to say.

As for putting [RP] in your name fully agree with this I've already done this :D

Probably not what you wanted to hear but the Mod is still great if you enjoy RP

Murdercool    32

Well, if you think about it. Having a password would stop some of the people that kill on sight. I'm not saying it would stop all together, maybe just decrease the amount of incidents. I wouldn't rule it out, I would be up for it if it had a password on it.

BeastMade    0

Its not going to work. there is always someone who will leak the password. and most of the bandits are from dayzRP

PCJames    167

Its not going to work. there is always someone who will leak the password. and most of the bandits are from dayzRP

It's still make it better, and what can we lose?

BeastMade    0

It's still make it better, and what can we lose?

It doesnt make it better, there is bandits from dayzrp community and there will be someone always who will leak the password. we dont lose anything but its just more work for rolle for nothing. it doesnt matter is there password or no, KoS'ing will continue on the server until we can get rules/better admin tools.

TrilbyAsh    6

Mmm...A Password wouldn't do much. It might make it a little easier for a while, but it'd probably be leaked fairly sharpish. ...And there'd be a lot of "What is SA Pass?" Threads.

As for the [RP] thing beside names. That's been done since we opened our SA server. 's not a new idea I'm afraid.

Ghzoi    0

hmmm then i dont think we can do anything eles we should just wait for dean hall to give admin more power i think... but still ill always join DayZRP SA server And i hope we all can meet somewhere i heard ppl meeting in kamenka i think ... i hope all DayZRP members who plays SA join the SA server and Write next to there name RP at least to feel safe .. yesterday three guys murderd me for nothing i could kill them but i didnt i thought they are one of us but i was wrong ..

Ancalagon    0

I still wonder what's the point of this [RP] is. I mean yeah, IF someone writes something, you know that he is from DayZRP. And? Do you kill everyone else? Do you trust every RP guy? And if you have to interact with him already, it doesn't prevents KoS at all as long as we dont have nametags :D

Ghzoi    0

You are right Ancalagon I still join the server but I have to becarefull all the time I don't know if I trust anyone in DayZ god damn it it's not Call of duty it's Dayz ppl forgot what dayz all about .. anyone knows when the admin can use his power ?

Ancalagon    0

You are right Ancalagon I still join the server but I have to becarefull all the time I don't know if I trust anyone in DayZ god damn it it's not Call of duty it's Dayz ppl forgot what dayz all about .. anyone knows when the admin can use his power ?

well bth, there is a difference between what DayZ and DayZRP is about :D

But yeah, this mentality changes because you have to defend youself. Tbh, i can understand everyone who shoots a guy entering his room with a weapon. As long as he doesn't snipes them at the coastline ^^

Ghzoi    0

Yeah I played a lot of DayZ but for me DayZRP is the best ever bro I must say I love it I can't wait tell DayZ allow the admin to use his tools so we can have a lot of fun guys

sanarion91    0

really a bad idea with the (RP) sign..

Put that into your name and you will probably be labeled as Bandit.

On Standalone server ive encountered many hostile KoS'ers. And they all have the (RP) tag.

(RP) looks like a clan-tag and i bet most people will see it that way and treat those players as they are a clan of Bandits.

Ghzoi    0

Then what should we do Sanarion91 should we just wait for admin tools or KOS ?

I'll try my best not to do that but I'm sure that would be so difficult

Teas    1

Before the [RP] in the name we tried just having full RP names like the mod. That works just as well and doesn't draw too much attention. I still have use mine anyway.

Guest Jdopus   
Guest Jdopus

As much as I would like to believe everyone in this community is trust-worthy I still think that some of them would KoS anyway. I mean I'm sure they'll role play but KoS is still a worry.

Apfelsator    2

Before the [RP] in the name we tried just having full RP names like the mod. That works just as well and doesn't draw too much attention. I still have use mine anyway.

Same here, i use both, a full RP name and the [RP] and when i see many [RP]'s, i feel more "safe" in a way and i'm also more willing to make contact to others.

I wouldn't trust a "Skill3r" for example.

I can just imagine a bunch of free medics going crazy on the DayZRP Standalone server and kosing everyone in site from not being able to kill anyone in the mod.

Ghzoi    0

teas926 Wrote:

Same here, i use both, a full RP name and the [RP] and when i see many [RP]'s, i feel more "safe" in a way and i'm also more willing to make contact to others.

I wouldn't trust a "Skill3r" for example.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know what do u mean man my name in the game is Ghazi Karam [ RP ] and when i see other charecaters with RP i feel safer & u can join us guys in the SafeZone :)) we starting a group

Rocket makes it so you get banned for not initiating and RPing with someone. Case closed :troll:

Akula    0

Would have been hilarious if he actually did. (Rocket as Dean Hall right?) xD