Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:37
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
The Other

settlements

Question

The Other    0

I just wanted to ask what are the current active settlements, I went to the Desal location but it seems its gone or something.

I want to meet the people of DayZ, zombies dont wanna share a drink, they want to take all of my drinks...:/

Im on my way to Prud right now and i should finish the journey tonight.

-EDIT-

I know this probably isn't the right section for the thread, hopefully you won't kill me on sight for it :P

9 answers to this question

Lil_Beefy    0

Prud lake is very popular, Dragons camp is also very popular, I'd say try and go to Prud lake as this is probably the most highly populated area within Chernarus. I'd also suggest hanging around at Stary/Novy/NWAF/Kabinino area, these are highly populated area's as well.

^ Quoting Pandi in a PM he sent me a couple days ago.

Mush    2

Hello, The Other.

At the moment, no settlements are in-game, they were removed for troubleshooting and to promote more RP.

However, we do have hotspots and PCB's (Player Controlled Bases) which are very similar to settlements.

The standout PCB's are the Kōtei Shima - Emperors Island, this is situated behind the lighthouse and Cap Golova (between Chernogorsk and Elektrozavodsk).

Another standout PCB is Prud Lake, situated at Prud, centre of the map near Novy, Stary and NWAF - Prud is a lake with some buildings beside, campfires, and is generally a sometimes nice place to be, you'll always see people around that area.

Then we have random PCB's dotted around Chernarus, these are little compounds, they have walls, gates and a little house inside with a hut and generally some other building/decoration. These can be found more or less anywhere, there is one just outside Kabinino, this is a radio station. We also have one outside Polana Factory, and Vybor, as well as Dichina. There are a lot of these around.

To see the current settlement/camps in-game, please see this forum, the Current Settlements thread is outdated.

This should also be in the questions forum. :)

Any more questions?

Edit: I should add there is a camp just north of Prud called the Rebel Base, this was set up in-game by players rebelling against a certain evil.

Limeni    0

Ivane Kuzmanicu, yeah prud lake is the most hoping place right now, or it seems that way to me

MartinJ    1

Prud lake is booming with activity, and the surrounding areas as well (the radio building, the "rebel outpost"). Spent most of my day there yesterday.

Samaritan    347

I'll give you some advice that someone gave me when I asked a similar question when I first started.

Speak to people in game to find camps/settlements as it adds to the RP.

Have fun exploring.

The Other    0

I'll give you some advice that someone gave me when I asked a similar question when I first started.

Speak to people in game to find camps/settlements as it adds to the RP.

Have fun exploring.

True, i was just confused cause of the outdatedness of the current settlements in the forums so i just wanted to check where i should head to find people...

Thank you all for your help :)

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Moving to questions.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Can this question be marked as solved now?

Or do you still have some more questions, if you do, feel free to PM me.

Brilliant explanation Mush!

The Other    0

Can this question be marked as solved now?

Or do you still have some more questions, if you do, feel free to PM me.

Brilliant explanation Mush!

No, i have no more questions to add, thanks to all of you :)