Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:27

Sign in to follow this  
Doc

Their Back... Fucking KOS'ers

Doc    3

So, let me explain what just happened on the DayZRP SA server...

I was north east of Chernorgorsk when two Black guys in paramilitary uniforms approached me. Well we carried on a conversation and discovered that they knew previously banned people on DayZRP, such as Wookiebookie, Slip, Winslow, etc. Obviously I knew that they were probably banned too. They wanted me to spread the word of said banned players. All of a sudden one points at me and I get a bullet to the head. THIS IS PATHETIC. I understand that there is little to no admin tools, but still, what these guys are doing to the server is wrong and stupid. They're are trying to cause as much chaos as possible on the SA server. Also, they now know the location of Guba bay colony, so expect KOS'ing and murders across the map... I swear to fucking God man... THEY CAN GO TO HELL! I'm pissed, they're just acting like immature children at getting back at all RP'ers. What the fuck?

- DoctorHans910

Popeye509    1

I would just suggest not going or perhaps if it is that bad just altogether not playing. As sad as it is to say.

No offence but pointless thread is pointless. There's nothing we can do so just expect KOS and such.

Samaritan    254

Until admin tools are available, DayZRP SA will be like this. Unfortunately its what we have to deal with after all it is a pre-Alpha game. So until the admin tools arrive prepare to be pissed off.

Doc    3

I understand its pointless and to expect KOSing, but I would like to get the point across. I made that point in the thread that there is KOSing because of the lack of server tools.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

I understand its pointless and to expect KOSing, but I would like to get the point across. I made that point in the thread that there is KOSing because of the lack of server tools.

Nothing we can do at the moment, for now there are no rules, we only promote RP and encourage it, will change soon hopefully

PCJames    167

Really there is little reason to make a rage thread. There's nothing that can be done at the moment

Limeni    0

haha and that brotherhood guy opened a thread saying they are nice and they didn't want to break rules intentionally.

Anyway don't pay attention to them, they'll get bored soon also I hope admin got their guids so they can ban them once they SA servers under full control.

Slute    1

Nothing we can do at the moment, for now there are no rules, we only promote RP and encourage it, will change soon hopefully

Pretty much this. Absolutely nothing we can do except watch out backs and kill them ourselves.

Nice rainbow btw Joel :P

Matthew1996    2

haha and that brotherhood guy opened a thread saying they are nice and they didn't want to break rules intentionally.

Anyway don't pay attention to them, they'll get bored soon also I hope admin got their guids so they can ban them once they SA servers under full control.

If you are blaming this on us... Please don't start accusing us of stuff we clearly wouldn't do, i don't want to cause another argument, but i would love to see the evidence.

To be honest its only Standalone at least they are not on Dayzrp themselves.

Doc    3

If you are blaming this on us... Please don't start accusing us of stuff we clearly wouldn't do, i don't want to cause another argument, but i would love to see the evidence.

The only reason I am mentioning people like yourself is because thats what the bandits began talking about. They gave me a list of people and you were one of them. I do not have any evidence, but im not trying to start an argument.

Ok. So it wouldn't let me post or reply, but what I wrote is that you were one of the people listed by the bandits. In no way am I trying to start an argument. I do not have any evidence, but this is what happened.

Matthew1996    2

The only reason I am mentioning people like yourself is because thats what the bandits began talking about. They gave me a list of people and you were one of them. I do not have any evidence, but im not trying to start an argument.

Ok. So it wouldn't let me post or reply, but what I wrote is that you were one of the people listed by the bandits. In no way am I trying to start an argument. I do not have any evidence, but this is what happened.

Ah ok i see no worries, well a lot of people have heard about it and there are a lot of players who have been banned a long time ago who i wont name who would probably be sad enough to waste there time doing this :)

Doc    3

They may have been banned people just using other names, but im not for certain.

Limeni    0

Im not blaming anyone, I'm just commenting on the things stated by OP

It's clearly someone close to the clan or member of the clan, cause they knew what happened and they knew the names.

And after everything that happened I think you're capable of pretty much anything but it's just my opinion and don't care enough to have any kind of argument.

ApexCrisis    0

Im not blaming anyone, I'm just commenting on the things stated by OP

It's clearly someone close to the clan or member of the clan, cause they knew what happened and they knew the names.

And after everything that happened I think you're capable of pretty much anything but it's just my opinion and don't care enough to have any kind of argument.

If you don't want an argument, don't post provoking comments like that then.

Fozzy    2

Don't let them get to you bud ;) they think that just because they were banned from dayzrp they can get revenge by killing people on SA.

Apfelsator    2

Well, it could be "better" if there woudln't be daytime 24hours, in my opinion.

As far as i understood, you are able to change the daytime cicle and also the restart cicle, correct?

If so, change the restart cicle to a restart every 6 hours so people get daylight and also nightime before the restart occurse.

Because i think nighttime also adds a nice roleplaying atmosphere to the server, even more with the multiple lightsources in the mod(i love the gaslamp).

Guest MARTiN   
Guest MARTiN

Dont go into a server that has no whitelist or where you really cant enforce rules and expect to not be KoSed. Even though the server is ment for the people at DayZRP other people can still join it.

Guest SPREAD-THE-WORD   
Guest SPREAD-THE-WORD

-Snip-

// Staff note: Pointless video of a permanently banned member.

Guest HailPalestine   
Guest HailPalestine

-snip-

I see... Some stupid morons having fun again..? Wasn't that enough, that they were cheating? I really love people like them. But I think, it is only some 18 year old morons, that are trying to look cool. It is not funny, or even proper. If it will go properly, I will start to organize groups of people who will hunt down that kind of stupid idiots... I hate it sometimes. Also, I talked with some of the banned guys, and they seemed to be fine with what happend, so I don't understand what those kids are trying to achive. (Pathetic, 16 year old kid calling other a kid. Welcome in my world!)

Guest Vespah   
Guest Vespah

People are just gonna have to be patient in regards to having little to no admin tools/means of whitelisting. Can I make a suggestion to those who wish to Rp with people on the SA server?:

Don't confront an armed man in hopes of some RP.

Wait until you can hear that person perhaps RPing with someone else :)