Server time: 2017-08-20, 21:15

Sign in to follow this  
Guest RinDig

Hello Friends

Guest RinDig   
Guest RinDig

Hello everyone just poping in saying hi and also a little bit about my self. I have been playing DayZ since it released on Arma 2 and have been following it with each release of a new map or new mod since then. So far ive been playing DayZ Epoch on Panthera but recently I have wanted a more imersive experience and my friend told me to check out this place so that's what i'm doing. Hope to meet some of you in game and maybe have some fun little fire fights with any bandits out there. But will see about that. Any way that's about it, happy looting everyone.

Slute    1

Welcome to the server! You sadly came a little late, we used to have an DayZRP Epoch Panthera Server, but it lost its popularity.

Either way, im sure you'll enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, a staff member or myself will be glad to help!

Mush    2

Welcome, RigDig!

I think you'll like it here, I've met some people who roleplay to an extreme standard, it's fantastic to experience.

If you need any help, feel free to message me! :)

Good luck with your application!

Also, don't forget you need at least 1 post (it;ll say under your profile when you have one) otherwise your account will be deleted for inactivity.

Samaritan    254

Hello and welcome to the community. Good luck with your application and have some patience as the admins have to let the right people in.

If you want a different experience from the usual PvP then this is the place to be.

While you wait for you application to be seen get yourself involved on the forums.