Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:32

Sign in to follow this  
ApexCrisis

Departure [BH]

ApexCrisis    0

ZNNqDAD.png

We didn't want it to end this way, us getting banned. During our time on DayZRP we've done a lot of things, good and bad. However, I just want everyone to know that even though we did break rules, we never wanted to break them intentionally (Before todays forum events).

I joined this server on the 23rd of February, 2013 and 6 days before my one year anniversary I leave. A lot has changed since then. I remember when I joined my whitelist was about 5 lines, a short paragraph. Lots of new rules have been introduced, most for the better but some for the worse.

It's been fun. The TP, the roadblocks, the hostages, the robberies, Prud and Caprile. We enjoyed every second on the server.

We hope we've made some kind of an impact, small or big, as being a pure bandit clan.

Good luck, have fun and thanks for being our hostages!

RIP Brotherhood May 2013 - Feb 2014

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Goodbye Brotherhood

Ancalagon    0

Better, much, much better.

I really enjoyed the RP i had with you guys, from the times with Schulz at Popeda over the NRF-BH-ID-Alliance up to the last encounter 2 days ago.

Again, thanks for shooting the boar, even if i had a G36A Camo on my back, which i just hid so you don't steal it :P The bacon helped me recovering from zombie attacks ^^

I wish everyone who leaves best luck elsewhere, i'm sure you will do a good job. Who knows.... somewhen, we might meet again. Here or elsewhere.

And i am glad about everyone staying. You definitly had a impact, i don't think old members will forget your clan.

o7 Brotherhood, R.I.P.

PS.: If you can, please send me the group picture of us infront of caprile ;)

Murdercool    32

Bye Brotherhood! I had a lot of respect for you guys in the day, it's a shame it had to end this way. I remember a lot of memories with you guys and I wish you all the best. o7

ApexCrisis    0

All the best to you. If you still feel hard done by you should get those appeals in.

It's too late now. We decided days before these reports got solved what will happen.

PS.: If you can, please send me the group picture of us infront of caprile ;)

Gonna have to wait till later when Scott comes back, he should have it.

Species    234

Caprile was the best, o7 to my bestest friends eva! BH5NVA

It's too late now. We decided days before these reports got solved what will happen.

Eh? What do you mean?

You mean you were going to leave anyway?

ApexCrisis    0

Eh? What do you mean?

You mean you were going to leave anyway?

If the reports went the way they did today, we said we would leave. If they went otherwise, we could deal with having reports on us everyday which go nowhere.

If the reports went the way they did today, we said we would leave. If they went otherwise, we could deal with having reports on us everyday which go nowhere.

Fair enough.

I'm still lost though why you would leave if you were guilty. I imagine many people have said that in the past.

MartinJ    1

I'm still confused as to what happened, but either way, I know I will miss Bortherhood dearly, even if we didn't really get to roleplay together. Always enjoyed hearing and watching the many tales.

o7 guys, will miss the firefights with you and getting lit up by you when trying to drive to Raven's Nest.

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

bye bye!:(

Guest neom   
Guest neom

peace mate miss you all very much o7 BH

Limeni    0

They didn't want to break rules intentionally until they broke them intentionally. Bans well diserved. Hope it helps you grow yp a bit.