Server time: 2017-08-21, 06:35

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rattey

My first day in DayZRP

Guest Rattey   
Guest Rattey

I had spawned about a click away from the NW airfield. Before heading to the airfield I looted Vybor finding an axe and m1911. After looting Vybor I went to the NW and looted the barracks to the south, I then saw a crashed taco truck (I don't even know, I was like what the hell) With two bodies next to it, I looted the bodies getting nothing better then an AK74, After running to the hangers and the firestation I had collect a huge hoard. I had been hit a few time and fell over from blood loss, As soon as I got up I ran into the fire station and saw a man, together we started fighting off the zombies. He was cornered and past out, I started unloading my Ak74 into the pile up around him, The then died (Sorry I couldn't save you mysterious man!). After escaping the firestation I was one hit by a zombie and eaten to death. That was my first day on DayZRP I had LOTS of fun, besides the dying part.

Jamesy    0

Glad you enjoyed it!

The zombies here tend to be some what, more aggressive than the ones in the usual mod! But, I guess that's how they should be. :D

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Moved to General Discussion.

Glad you enjoyed your first day!

Samaritan    254

Sounds like a good first day, the zombies are about 10x more powerful in DayZRP so it makes them a lot more of an issue. More stealth is needed no more just running around with a trail of them following you.

I hope you get more involved in the RP aspect, that's when the fun really starts.

Mush    2

And you think that was great...

Wait until you see what the community really has to offer you! :)

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Nice to see you had a fun time, there will definitely be even more exciting things happening, so you better be ready! ;)

Guest mooimabird   
Guest mooimabird

Awesome! And to many more adventures to come! Cheers!