Server time: 2017-08-17, 06:11

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pherion

Vehicles and camps

Question

Guest Pherion   
Guest Pherion

Hey, sorry for making another question but something is bugging me.

I found some time ago something called a "Medium Stash" or something. Can players create this? And I found two and saw it had some stuff in it which actually helped me in the long term.

The other thing I wanted to ask was, how do people hide their vehicles so well? And camps too.

I haven't seen a single camp. I always see people with cars and helicopters but I have absolutely no idea where you could hide something like the MI-17. Some special thing you can do or something? The weird thing though, is that my stuff always gets found, sometimes it doesn't even stay there for 24h....

11 answers to this question

Jamesy    0

Yep, the stashes are player built. Whilst in game, press, 'I' and then click 'craft' at the bottom of what will be a journal presented to you. The recipe for the stash will then be given to you. I can't quite remember what it is myself.

Well, they put their vehicles in spots far away from the central map or uncommon places.

There's a hidden settlement up North called 'Dodge'. I can't remember what town it's above but, it is close to Bash. (Above NWAF). But, they're are many settlements awaiting approval.

Your stuff will always get found, everyone's does eventually!

Edit: Dodge is above Petrovka.

alexnedea    0

Yes you can create the stashes. And the thing with the mi-17 for ex. We had it 1 week and today somebody stole it. you ca never hide something well enough in this game. All you can do is make it harder to be found

Bush    10

Yep, the stashes are player built. Whilst in game, press, 'I' and then click 'craft' at the bottom of what will be a journal presented to you. The recipe for the stash will then be given to you. I can't quite remember what it is myself.

Well, they put their vehicles in spots far away from the central map or uncommon places.

There's a hidden settlement up North called 'Dodge'. I can't remember what town it's above but, it is close to Bash. (Above NWAF). But, they're are many settlements awaiting approval.

Your stuff will always get found, everyone's does eventually!

Edit: Dodge is above Petrovka.

First rule of Dodge, we don't speak about Dodge.

Guest Pherion   
Guest Pherion

Yes you can create the stashes. And the thing with the mi-17 for ex. We had it 1 week and today somebody stole it. you ca never hide something well enough in this game. All you can do is make it harder to be found

It doesn't need to be forever hidden. Just last longer then 24h : D

How do you hide things better. Or what is an "uncommon place"? I feels like that means everywhere except points of interest like towns and things of the sort.

Mush    2

A medium stash (DayZ Wiki page for Stash) can be built with two sandbags and an entrenching tool. They can hold 1 Gun/Tool, 25 General Items and 0 Backpacks. (As seen on the wiki).

The hiding vehicles, well, there is really no secret. You hide it where you see fit. The camps? There are many PCB's (Player Controlled Bases) around which are around the map, positions vary. Vybor, Stary, Novy, all have PCB's in close proximity.

You're best hiding it very far north, that way less people will come across it.

Anymore questions man? :)

Guest Pherion   
Guest Pherion

A medium stash (DayZ Wiki page for Stash) can be built with two sandbags and an entrenching tool. They can hold 1 Gun/Tool, 25 General Items and 0 Backpacks. (As seen on the wiki).

The hiding vehicles, well, there is really no secret. You hide it where you see fit. The camps? There are many PCB's (Player Controlled Bases) around which are around the map, positions vary. Vybor, Stary, Novy, all have PCB's in close proximity.

Yes actually. PCB used to be marked on the map some months ago If I'm not mistaken by blue and red circles. Now their just hidden?

Mush    2

Yes actually. PCB used to be marked on the map some months ago If I'm not mistaken by blue and red circles. Now their just hidden?

They're just random and hidden, yes.

No more markers.

Anymore? :)

Guest Pherion   
Guest Pherion

No more markers.

Nope. I'm satisfied! :D

Mush    2

No more markers.

Nope. I'm satisfied! :D

Great! :)

If you have anymore questions feel free to message me or a member of staff. :)