Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:07

Sign in to follow this  
SeanF1878

Need help?!

Question

SeanF1878    0

Hello there!

I Applied for dayzrp whitelist twice now first time rejected because i did not explain kos to the fullest and the secont time i was rejected for apperantly copying from somebody else. Heres the thing i didn't and would really like to play the game as its going to be one of the last before i go on holiday. I Spent alot of time applieing for whitelist and its saying that. I Can truely say thats the only way i can explain it and i am truely baffled! is there any way i can speak to a owner of the website or something to sort this out?

9 answers to this question

Well, if they say you copied they must have a proof or serious doubt.

If you were rejected twice, you still have a third chance to apply, I don't see what you want to sort out here, you can always PM a Admin or go on TeamSpeak.

Terra    1372

Moved to questions. I think this section fit´s the most.

So I guess you are Blacklisted? If the Admins rejected your Application because of copying, then they have solid proof of it. Why else would they give you this answer? So better be honest.

HaloNoobs    0

Basically dude, i think you just need to make your application unique or different to normal applications. So explain KOS how you would explain it to a new-comer in DayZRP, same with everything else like New life rule etc...

This may not be right, but it's my opinion on how you could improve etc..

Khardia    0

Hi,

I was the one declining your application for "copying".

What happened is that you were following the exact same formulation and explained in the same way than a model we've found not long ago and a model that was used a lot in the past. Your words and sentence structures were the same, so all the "alert bells" rang.

I've re-reviewed your application that was denied for "copying" and I can tell you that, copied or not, it would have been denied for not giving enough explanations of the rules anyway.

--

I see you've only been declined twice, that means you have a last chance.

What I suggest you is to forget your two last applications and work on a totally new one (maybe except your backstory, if you wish). Do not go over anything. If you want a few tips, I've made a guide about "how you should work on your application". The link is in my signature.

If you need any further information or help, do not hesitate to send me a private message. It will be replied to ASAP.

Good luck!

Same thing happened to me...

I explained my whole section on the rules the way I would have explained, yet when a couple of people explain it similarly it's called copying. Maybe it's our type of writing being the same.

I haven't seen or copied any other person's application, don't even know how to see someone else's application.

I brought it up with an admin in PM, just thought I'd reply and say you aren't the only one.

Khardia    0

I explained my whole section on the rules the way I would have explained, yet when a couple of people explain it similarly it's called copying. Maybe it's our type of writing being the same.

I haven't seen or copied any other person's application, don't even know how to see someone else's application.

I brought it up with an admin in PM, just thought I'd reply and say you aren't the only one.

No.

You were rejected for copying from the rules directly (you didn't explain in your own words).

OP was rejected because his application was the exact same as a model given out by people on the internet.

It isn't the same situation.

Just thought I'd clear this up as I went to check the reason of your rejection. I've replied to your PM, not sure if you have forwarded or written a PM to the appropriate admin (I told you the name in the PM). Nonetheless, wait for the reply.

--

Good luck!

No.

You were rejected for copying from the rules directly (you didn't explain in your own words).

OP was rejected because his application was the exact same as a model given out by people on the internet.

Just thought I'd clear this up as I went to check the reason of your rejection. I've replied to your PM, not sure if you have forwarded or written a PM to the appropriate admin (I told you the name in the PM). Nonetheless, wait for the reply.

--

Good luck!

Maybe I should say exactly what I said in my application to you in PM?

Have a read, no way in my eyes is it copied directly from the rules page.

I explained it in my own words. If I put similar ones to the ones on the rule page, big whoop. It's the only way I could have explained it.

I spent the 24 hours after my first rejection to completely start a fresh and re-write everything. Again, I did NOT copy directly from anyone or anything.

Khardia    0

No.

--

Good luck!

Maybe I should say exactly what I said in my application to you in PM?

Have a read, no way in my eyes is it copied directly from the rules page.

I explained it in my own words. If I put similar ones to the ones on the rule page, big whoop. It's the only way I could have explained it.

I spent the 24 hours after my first rejection to completely start a fresh and re-write everything. Again, I did NOT copy directly from anyone or anything.

I have read it, no worries. I must admit it really looked like what is being said on the rule page, but I wasn't the one declining your app, as I said before.

Please keep this out of the thread. I told you who to PM, this is all I can do.

If I can do anything else, please PM me.