Server time: 2017-10-20, 03:25
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
PandoraX3M

Very sad question

Question

PandoraX3M    0

How can i get a copy of my application since it was rejected and now i dont know the story anymore....it was rejected cus of insufficient KoS explanation. I hate bandits i have always hated bandits and i will always hate bandits, i have never been one and i will never be one.

11 answers to this question

GingerHippo    4

I'd suggest contacting an admin or another member of staff and asking for it back. They may have it saved somewhere in the database or something.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

If you didn't save it before you sent it in, I'm afraid you can't get it back.

This is correct, staff always recommend people to back-up their details on their whitelist as they cannot be recovered, apologies for your loss. You'll just have to write it again, you do have 24 hours before you can send in another, so spend the time picking out details in rules you may have missed and re-write your story.

EDIT: Thanks for informing me that, Gijs. I was told previously by staff that apps that are denied are deleted from the database, it might your lucky day.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

alright...ty for the details.

Has your question been solved now?

The information provided above is not entirely correct.

All whitelist-attempts from at least one month back are saved in their entirety, but it is not common practice to restore background stories.

You can try your luck and ask though. Maybe one of the admins is in a good mood. I have restored some backstories for people when I was an admin.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Just a reminder,

In relation to being a 'bandit' or a 'friendly' has nothing to do with how much one must understand this rule.

A lot of the time, 'friendly' individuals have much more trouble following this rule.

Best of luck.

Vector    0

It is always a good idea to read your answers and the questions again to see if you can understand it fully, think of it as if you are explaining to some other new member

PandoraX3M    0

ill try to remember the story its still a bit in my mind. But ty. And yes Pandi the question has been resolved. Ty.

ill try to remember the story its still a bit in my mind. But ty. And yes Pandi the question has been resolved. Ty.

Refer to what I wrote in post #7. :)

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Marking as solved and closing, just to clarify that everything is correct.

I'd PM an admin to see if they have got your application still, good luck on getting it back!

PM one of the staff members here:

http://www.dayzrp.com/showteam.php